40.

Him. 

I woke up to divine kisses all over my face, making me grin in ecstasy. 

"Happy 1st December."- spoke cheerfully Camila and peppered my face with her sweet kisses. 

"Happy 1st December."- I chuckled as my hands cupped her bewitching face before I kissed her juicy lips tenderly and fondly, earning the same treatment back. 

We got out of bed and I grinned at how excited Cami is. After we did our routine together, I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her forehead, getting silvery giggle in return. 

"What would my wife like to do today?"- I asked while she wrapped her arms around my torso.

"Can we go for a walk?"- asked Camila and I smiled.

"Sure, angel."- I agreed happily and she kissed my cheek. 

It is not cold outside; not even that chilly. I quickly got dressed and sprayed my cologne on my neck; I fixed my jewellery and put on hand watch before turning to look at Cami, who is already dressed and ready to go. 

She has elegant, natural makeup on

She has elegant, natural makeup on. Light blonde, wavy, shiny, velvety hair is in a ponytails. She has adorable white dress with black polkadots on. The fabric clings to her mouth-watering body just right and the neckline offers glimpse of her perfect chest and well-defined collarbones. The dress reaches lower than mid-thigh. Necklace with my name, heart locket, bracelet with our last name and charms, rings are reflecting the light as they shine brightly. Her seductive, spicy, warm and appealing fragrance wraps me in its embrace, soothing and comforting me in the best ways imaginable.

 Her seductive, spicy, warm and appealing fragrance wraps me in its embrace, soothing and comforting me in the best ways imaginable

"You look heavenly, Cami."- I spoke sincerely and kissed her plump lips affectionally. 

"You look very dreamy."- she said with cute, rosy blush.

I smiled widely at how our hands immediately collided as our fingers intertwined. We went downstairs and I grinned at how her happiness increased as she got daily bouquet. Peonies, hydrangeas and a few other flowers in purple, white, blue colours.