𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺.

ZONING up at the bottom of jaslene's bunk bed, destiny wondered, "why is this so difficult?" she remembered dating was easy, but all her past relationships have obviously come to an end, and she wasn't technically dating mauricio. "i want it to be tomorrow already!" she wished. destiny stood up from her bed and effortlessly walked over to the kitchen. she felt weak but ignored it. all that mattered right now was getting some takis and watching lucifer again.

     eating her chips and watching lucifer, an incoming call from kobe appeared on her screen which she simply ignored. she let it ring and she began dancing along to it. "i am not in the mood to talk to you kobe." and with that, she happily declined.

another call arrived, and it was from kobe, again. destiny felt like there was no other option then to answer it now. "what?" he could hear the attitude in her voice so he decided to let his inner mom shine. "i know damn well you ain't talkin' to me like that."

destiny rolled her eyes, "kobe for real what? i'm watching lucifer and it's getting really good." he groaned, "what's up with you and mauricio? he just called me and he was just talking about you and i swear to god, i was so close to declining cause you are not all that." he joked, "shut the fuck upppp!"

kobe chuckled, "nah but for real control your bitch." kobe hung up and destiny glared at her phone, "this bitch." she resumed lucifer and began eating her takis again. "hopefully i don't have no more unnecessary phone calls anymore.

hearing a familiar honk outside, she realized it was her family parked outside. she looked out the window and saw then brining in the groceries. "destiny!" her mother called out. she paused lucifer and closed her bag. she took her phone just in case and walked to the door. she couldn't find her shoes and she began getting nervous. the honk kept getting louder so she ran around the house trying to find some shoes. eventually, her mother's heels had to do. "destiny why are you wearing my shoes?"

"i couldn't find mine, sorry." her mother gave her a sincere nod before demanding her and jaslene back inside with two heavy bags. luna herself was also carrying a bag that most likely weighed more than her.

once destiny had finished helping her mom, she returned to her room and sat down on her vanity watching lucifer with a glass of soda. suddenly, her screen was lagging and she knew exactly what was coming next.
another call.

she groaned and waited to see who it was. "hurry up-" she froze. it was mauricio. she could hear her heart pounding through her ears. jaslene stood up with her phone calling her friend. "thank god."

staring at her phone, destiny didn't know what to do. she didn't want the call to be ignored because he might have something important to say but at the same time she wasn't ready for what he or she was gonna say. after that awkward bold message, destiny wanted nothing to do with him for today. by the time she made her decision, the call ended. "shit!!!"

—AUTHOR'S NOTE
umm i have so much homework
is honestly ridiculous like i don't
think imma be able to finish this without
pulling an all nighter 😩 my teachers
don't understand that i have a whole life
like i'm not at my desk 24/7 i still have chores 😤