𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦.

DESSXMX just posted a photo!

dessxmx  thinking about dying my hair soon

view all comments !

derektrendz  yes dye it blonde
dessxmx yeah i'm thinking about dying two
strands in the front blonde and the rest black

therealslimedupmike  dye it blue
dessxmx  no KSKSKS

user  what about green 🤔
  ➥dessxmx  i doubt i'll dye it green but if
i change my mind i'll dye it like a light green

kbreeezo  dye it brown like shit❤️
  ➥dessxmx  no that's ur color

user derek posted on his spam that he arrived to los
angeles, will you guys meet up?
dessxmx yeah we're meeting up in an hour ☺️

     JASLENE felt excited to see mauricio for some reason. she secretly shipped him with destiny but she didn't want anybody to know that. destiny on the other hand got all dressed up for mauricio. "ma derek said they're right around the corner."

     "ask if they ate because i can make breakfast for all of you guys." destiny smiled, "i'll ask ma." destiny texted them again and they said they already ate. "no ma they already ate." her mom nodded. destiny's dad was at work and her mom was gonna work in a hour. jaslene was planning on hanging out with her friends, which left destiny to take care of luna.

while relaxing on the couch, two doorbells were head at the door. destiny quickly stood up and opened the door. standing outside was derek, vallyk, mike, kobe, and last but not least, mauricio.

they all smiled at her before bringing her in for a hug. "hey bitch." kobe mocked her. she gave him a little nudge before hugging the rest. after hugging most of them, she saved mauricio for last. he hugged her tightly, which made butterflies appear in her stomach. she was shaking a little but he hugged her tighter which calmed her down. this all felt like a dream.

the rest of the boys walked inside to greet everybody but destiny and mauricio kept hugging each other outside. despite the awkward text he sent yesterday, she decided to leave that in the past. as she hugged him, destiny felt all her worries disappear. she laid her head on his chest before looking up at him. her smile came automatically along with the blushing. mauricio never felt this way about anybody before so this was all new to him.

"guys." derek called them inside. they stopped hugging and walked into the house. mauricio walked over to destiny's mom and welcomed her into a hug. "jasleneee." kobe hugged her. "y'all stay sleeping on luna." derek picked her up and smiled at her.

    "okay mija i'm coming to work, jaslene come on." jaslene groaned, "mami do i have to go? i kinda wanna stay here with destiny and her friends."

    "jaslene you're coming whether you like it or not." she groaned before following her mom. "damn so what we boutta do today?" vallyk excitedly asked. "i was thinking about going to disneyland but it's up to you guys."

"where's josie?" derek looked around. destiny gave him that look. "we gotta pick her up she's with devenity." vallyk quickly looked over at destiny. "shit i got the keys to the car let's head over there asap no rocky."

    "i agree, destiny, mauricio, kobe, and luna, lets go." he walked out the door with vallyk. "bitches these days." kobe scoffed, causing destiny to giggle. 

    "fat fuck kobe, let's move!" derek called out, "man fuck you!" he replied. vallyk honked and mauricio looked shocked, "yo how'd he get the car started so fast?"

    kobe laughed in agreement, "i thought vallyk was slow." they all walked over to the car and luna sat on mike's lap, kobe on mauricios', and destiny was sitting with nobody on top of her. "destiny send me their location." vallyk demanded.

     "ok dad, i just sent it to you." mauricio and kobe laughed in the corner together. vallyk rolled his eyes before speeding. "there's no space back here," kobe complained before giving his phone over to luna so she could watch elmo. "damn kobe you're that fat?" derek joked, "there's no space back here for josie or devenity." 

     "well i mean no shit." kobe rolled his eyes at this. "whatever." destiny looked at mike, "you've been really quiet mike, what's wrong?"

     "nothing," he replied without looking at her. "mikeeee." she managed to touch his hand but still no response. "mike." "i'm okay, really. i just want some time to think about stuff." "vallyk, pull over."

AUTHOR'S NOTE

—AUTHOR'S NOTE

i'm logging off

i'm logging off