Chapter- 02

King POV

I come out from concert hall, Kitty was waiting for his 'real' boyfriend but she saw me and call me their and said,

 'Sorry King, I can't go with you, My friends will be here soon to pick me up' 

I just nodded my head and move away from her while heading to home, I see my hand and it's hold something in it and It's was a note and something was written in it  I carefully open the note because it soak from sweat.. I read

 'No, not today was a right day to broke up, come out from this darkness and let wander in the search of sunshine'  

 I don't know why? but I feel warmness and have butterfly in my stomach after reading note from that unknown guy but I from bottom of my heart want to thanks him for this hopeful notes. 

I continue to live my life, regular going to university but it's hurt when I see kitty with someone else but every time when I feel low, my mind remind me of that note.

Ram POV

Now I am sitting in my secret table with my notebook and paint blushes but a week ago event repeat again and again replay in my head... I never see P'king that weak and he was crying so badly in the dark and I don't know but seeing head hazard of university so weak and terrible at the same time as long as I could remember Phi or head hazard was known for his confident, strict nature and whole university called him 'Monster' but seeing him like this make my heart hurt! His touch feel so different I don't know why but It's so warm even his hand were cold..

Flashback....

It's weekend when I was too busy with my coming competition and I want a reasonable reason to make a painting and I was space out just in thought  which painting I should make but it cut off by ring of my cell phone and caller was deun my best friend-

Deun- Ram?

Ram- Hmm

Deun- Are you willing to join us in Concert, maybe it's help you with painting for coming competition... what you say?

Ram-(I really want an inspiration for my painting so I agree with Deun, hoping that I get some inspiration) Okay... (That all I said and hang up the call)

According to Deun, the concert held in 'Rajamangai A National Stadium' It's a world tour of 'Love Yourself' by BTS... I know about this band and they are very good in this field and I hope BTS might help me to find my inspiration. I walk through entrance and found our group, I waii to them and went inside but I got a different place from my whole group and I was okay with it... 

As I walk toward my sit, My cell phone ring and caller was my mom

Mom- Ram?

Ram- Yes ma.

Mom- Where are you dear, I am so worried about you, you didn't tell me that you are out? (Chocking on her own words) 

Ram- Ma, I have sudden invitation that's why I didn't get chance to tell you... Sorry Ma                      (With a sweet tone)

Mom- Next time please inform me dear and enjoy your day... love you 

Ram- love you too Ma (In a lovely voice)

I hang up the call and realizing that concert was started already, I made my way though crowed and reach to my sit before reaching, I saw P'king standing all alone have tears on his eye and second moment he breakdown mentally, I can feel it, he keep staring someone now and then he was looking at someone and tear fall from his eye and touch his rosy cheek. I don't know how and why I approach him, held his cold hand and cover it with my warm palm and I wish-par in his ear with a deep voice... 'Hi, I am here' before letting go his hand, I handed him a note...

End of Flashback

One Week later, Everything is same after that day I never see him till now and actually I got a perfect inspiration for competition and I almost completed it and I name it "Hy, I am here"