𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

December, 2019.

REAL LIFE.

"Rils are you ready?" Cody yelled from downstairs "yeah, gimme just one more minute" i yelled to make sure he heard me, as i put on my coat and slip on my black dr martens. i grabbed my phone from the bed and rushed downstairs to reach my brother and Miles. "there she is" Miles laughed as he was me, leaving a quick kiss on my cheek before the three of us headed to the car.

we were heading to Drew's house, as he was just arrived from Los Angeles for Christmas holidays. that would be the first time i saw him after he drove me at the airport in Charleston three months ago. obviously we did a lot of texting, calling and video calling, but it wasn't the same.

as we arrived, Logan greeted us and let us slide in the house. he quickly announced us as he walked through the house heading to the living room, the three of us following him. as soon as entered the living room Drew pushed himself up from the couch and walked towards us.

Cody jumped on him, pulling him into a tight hug, causing me and Miles to laugh at his gesture. "i missed you bro" Cody said squeezing him.

a few tears started running down my face as i witnessed the scene. that didn't passed unnoticed by Miles who promptly wrapped an arm around my shoulders and rubbed his hand on my arm affectionately.

as they pulled away, Drew hugged Miles and eventually me. i closed my eyes and buried my face in his chest, like i was used to do.

"i missed you lil duck" he whispered in my ear and i laughed, pinching his lower belly jokingly.

"so... what are we doing right now?" my brother proposed. "it's fucking cold outside. so what about hot chocolate? and movie night?" i suggested, pouting. Miles shrugged his shoulders "sounds good to me".

"let's do this then" Drew laughed.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

INSTAGRAM.

tagged: drewstarkey 🖤liked by madelyncline, rudeth, austinnorth55 and 123k others

tagged: drewstarkey
🖤liked by madelyncline, rudeth, austinnorth55 and 123k others.

rileycarson: the big baby is back and apparently he's attempting to murder me

comments

jonathandavissofficial: hello. don't mind me just checkin if riley is still alive
rileycarson: i am thanks bubs

madelyncline: w8 what were y'all doing
rileycarson: taking a nap

madelyncline: y'all r adorable. simping

hichasestokes: i miss the old times when Drew used to rest on me :(
drewstarkey: sorry bro she's a better pillow

user1: you can't tell me they're not in love

rudeth: we all know Drew likes sleeping on other people

codycarson: i'm jealous
codycarson: i want drew all for me

user2: the arm. thinking my thoughts

user3: he's so cute i want to marry him

madisonbaileybabe: y'all cute 🥺

user4: i want drew to sit on me too😜

load more comments

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾