27

keep voting and commenting!!

Isabel's POV

The next few weeks were amazing. We spent ever minute of every hour of every day together.

I had been sitting by the pool, watching Calum and Luke play fight in the water like 6 year olds, when I had decided that I wanted him to speak to my mums. They called me every other week since we had been there, but it was always just me and Macie, Emma and Amelia.

I waited until everyone was heading to bed to speak to him.

"Hey, Calum?" I walked into our bedroom and sat next to him.

"Hey, Princess." He put his phone down and reached for my hand, using his thumb to trace my tattoo. "What's up?"

"How do you feel about, um, talking to my parents?" His eyes lit up.

"I'd love to, Isabel! Of course!" I looked up at him.

"Really?" He brought my hand in between his.

"Really. Then you can speak to mine too!"

"I love you so much, Calum."

"I love you, Isabel." I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"How come you never say 'too'?" He looked down at me, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Well whenever I say 'I love you' you always say 'I love you' and not 'I love you too'." He put his hands on my waist.

"That's because I love you all the time. I don't just love you when you love me." I snuggled closer to him.

"Your such a dork." He fake gasped, pretending to be offended. I giggled. "But you're my dork!"

"Fuck yeah I am!" He smashed his lips onto mine and brought me onto his lap. "I. Love. You. So. Fucking. Much." He said in between kisses, while moving his hands down to grip my ass.

"Cal.." I tried to stop him but it came out more like a moan. He took this as a chance to slide his tongue into my mouth. I removed my hands from where they were in his hair so I could move his hands from my shorts. He pulled his lips away quickly, suddenly realising what happened.

"I'm so sorry, baby."

"It's okay. You forgot." I softly brushed the curls away from his face.

"No. No it's not okay. I don't want to do anything you don't want me to. Ever." I rolled off him and wrapped my arm around him.

"I love-" I stopped myself. "Wait no I don't." He sat up and looked at me, worried.

"W-What do-"

"I'm so fucking in love with you, Calum, it's unreal. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." His eyes widened as I cursed, but he smiled when I finished what I was saying.

"I am the luckiest guy in the whole world."

"There's literally millions of girls that would kill to be me right now, i think i'm the lucky one." He pressed his forehead against mine.

"But I love you, not them. Let's get some sleep, princess."

I laid down next to him and he brought me closer. Soon enough my eyes were closing and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up when I heard his phone buzz from next to us and felt him lean for it. I kept my eyes closed so he thought I was asleep.

A few moments later the door slammed open but I stayed still.