chapter 18- regret

Jimin was quiet the whole trip, not saying a word. But tears weren't going to stop.

"Jimin, don't cry", hoseok said yet focus on the road.

"I do believe every single of words of him, everything,he hit me, torture me,he called me fucking useless whore,
The pain he given was all love for me,
He leaves me, hyung", jimin cried out at loud.

Hoseok stopped the car, and looked at the jimin. The older hadn't seen someone so broken. He don't even know how to help younger. He manage to say something but he couldn't say anything.

You are not useless jimin,
"He is piece of shit, he didn't deserve someone like you".

Jimin wiped his teary eyes,

"Ohh god, I don't know how to say but whatever happened was good,
I mean , jineun got her mother, yoongi got his perfect life partner and most important you got someone who care for you,
We all loves you jimin",
Hoseok said, and he moved further and wiped those teary eyes with his sleeves.

"Hyung?"
Hoseok moved his gazed to jimin

"Please don't tell this to yoongi",
Hoseok nodded, as he starts the car engine.

🌹🌹🌹

"What the actual fuck happening to you hoseok"?

''I need to talk with him,Now move from my side",yoongi said desperately.

The tension was high in the air. Hoseok looked at yoongi with more curiously, he didn't said anything. He was remain quite in his place.

"Let me see him, what actually fuck did you do to him, I wanna know hoseok"

"Hyung, he want some alone time, and believe me nothing happened with him or me. He had just little stomach bug'', Hoseok said without wasting time,

"Bitch, stomach bug??? Are you out of your mind",

"I mean.. Look at him, he stayed with jineun all day.. Ummm. Maybe"  Yes hyung believe me "

Hoseok laugh at his own excuses, it was all fake excuses he said to yoongi.

"I have my own ways to find out what was happening in that damned place.just give me two minutes I'll find everything.till you and jimin could hide Bullshits from me",yoongi suddenly mocked, and he leave hoseok blindfolded in middle of the corridor.

Hoseok know how yoongi worked, he can do anything to find out what happened in club. Yoongi was mad at him, he did not have courage to tell yoongi everything, To face angry yoongi rather be a worse than woobin. And jimin need alone time for himself. This he what he knows

This is all upsetting me, hoseok said himself and he could move back to his room,

🌹🌹🌹

The whole night were spend as nightmare to jimin, he look at his face in mirror, he was all mess, his mind getting into the circle, he was tried to figure out how woobin suddenly regret what he did?does that mean he still love me, why was he in a first place to say he want me back? why he didn't know that I'm getting married to yoongi?  why he never find it?
What will be happen if yoongi find out that woobin tried to threatening me?

Jimin couldn't hold anymore, it was hell now, he got what he never wanted in his life. He cried, he might not noticed that his broken voice could reached to the outside the room. Jimin screamed uncaring that yoongi was in the front of him.

Both were silent, yoongi kneeled on the floor his hands on His thighs,

"As I said before jimin. You will not bear all alone", yoongi said,
Yoongi found his lover was in pain and now it upsetting him.

Jimin saw two concerned eyes are looking at him. Jimin analyze his expression  it was all loving.. He close his eyes for the moment before reopening them tears glistening in them. This is the right time to say everything to yoongi he thought himself.

"I just went through the so much trauma, and now I can't handle it. He was.....

"It's ok.. You don't have to explain me everything jimin",

Jimin was surprise what yoongi said.he thought yoongi would scold him or yelled at him but he was calm.
bit his lips nodding.

"Thank you yoongi''

" For what? "Said yoongi
Both were facing one another . Staring intense at the others eyes.

"For care about me"

Yoongi leaned forward and cupped his cheeks and caressing slowly. Tonight he wants to show him how much he care about his husband. Jimin was broken but yoongi would do his best to repair those broken pieces caused by woobin.

He grabbed jimin's arms, pull him closer, before Jimin could rant, he sealed those lips into a kiss. He Drafted his tongue inside the wet mouth. Mapping every inch part out. Now it was hard for yoongi to pull away when he saw red tint on his husband's cheeks.

On other hand jimin was loosing himself. He couldn't pull away from the heated kiss. Why this happening? He wants to erase all bad memories of woobin, jimin didn't fought back to yoongi. The kiss was to gentle and genuine that he ever feels.Right now he just want yoongi.

Jimin was left breathless when yoongi broke the kiss. He stared up to the black eyes to see only love and affection, being selfish.. He wanted more. He had so much with woobin . But yoongi brought things in him which woobin could never. He never feel so loved , he couldn't understand what things will go with yoongi. Now he just want to make love with yoongi. He wanted to stop his feelings for woobin. That's it and he move further and said,

"Yoongi Please make love with me"

🌹🌹🌹

Please vote and comment

I believe in zodiac signs.
I'm virgo
24 August is my favorite day coz I was born on that day... Lol😂😂

-Alex🐱