41.

Her.

I woke up first and smiled at Leonardo's adorable sleeping face. He is still in sleeping between my legs with his head on my chest. I began rubbing his back and kissed his silky hair, causing him to snuggle into me. 

After a while, hazel eyes locked on mine and charming smile formed on plump lips. 

"Good morning, bambina."- spoke Leonardo and kissed exposed part of my chest. 

"Good morning, baby."- I replied and kissed his forehead. 

"I refuse to get up."- he stated and got back in position from before, making me giggle. 

"And why is that?"- I wondered and I felt his lips curl into smile. 

"One: you are extremely huggable. Two: I adore your cuddles. Three: this position is very aseptically pleasing and comfy."- explained Leonardo, being such cutie, and I smiled. 

"You are welcome to stay in my arms for as long you want to."- I spoke and hugged his broad, vigorous frame tightly. 

"I definitely will take up that offer."- he murmured as his eyes closed. 

I stroke Leo's back, letting him sleep for as long as he wants. No words can describe how much I love hugging him, cuddling him or granting him comfort. I enjoy doing all those things immensely. 

3 hours later.

Wide smile formed on my face when Leonardo lifted his head up and offered me cute, irresistible smile. 

"You are the best, principessa."- he stated still drowsily and kissed my collarbone, moving to my neck, jawline, stopping at my lips. He kissed me sweetly and tenderly. 

"I love you."- I said profoundly and pecked him gently. 

"I love you too, bambina."- replied sincerely Leonardo and kissed my cheeks. 

Shortly we got up and did our routine; I put on robe before going downstairs. 

"I'd say good morning, but it is not morning."- chuckled Aaron and we laughed together. 

"I will feed our little devils."- I said and kissed Leonardo's cheek. 

"Bubbies!"- I chirped when they ran to me, licking my hands as they tails wiggled. 

I fed them and gave them fresh water. Before leaving them, I kissed their noses. 

Joyful grin appeared on my face as I spotted gorgeous, huge bouquet of bright yellow, fresh roses in Leonardo's hands. The bouquet looks like one big sunshine.

 The bouquet looks like one big sunshine

"It's absolutely beautiful."- I spoke excitedly and he chuckled before kissed my forehead. The eye catching, appealing colour definitely matched my merriness.