Chapter 1: The Preview of The Past

It was noon; and loads of traffics. Masud (Abir’s father) was driving a car towards the Banani Street. When he stopped the road, he got out from the car. He slowly walked and saw the keys dropped down. Then he chased the car keys but when he slipped off to the mud, the key was grabbed by a magnet. The swat-dressed thugs grabbed Masud.

“Hey! Hey! Who the hell are you?” cried Masud.

Then they took him to the microbus.

Meanwhile, most flashbacks came to Abir’s mind in the form of a dream such as he left the commissioner’s office after the given assignment; childhood’s faking death and enjoyable moments. Suddenly when Rubina called him, he opened his fearful eyes and sighed.

“It was a nightmare but a sweet dream at the same time!” cried Abir.  The two ladies, Ramzan and Azwad laughed.

“Oh, I see, Rubina you put a bucket of water on my face” Abir laughed.

Rubina laughingly pointed at Ramzan. She said “Thank you Ramzan bhai!”

Abir woke up from the bed and went out of the room to the garage. When he saw Rizvi who was fixing a car, Abir said “The case is solved but the culprit made a huge mistake giving a clue in the green room”.

Rizvi said “Our informer, Mr. Asgar is now coming to our garage along with Shohag and Mr. Smith”.

Suddenly, a bell rang towards the garage’s door. When Abir opened the door, three people came inside. He was a short and blue-suited man. He was fair and had thick mustache. He was Mr. Asgar along with Mr. Smith and Shohag.

“Mr. Asgar?  What happened to Kader?” asked Abir.

“As I am his supervisor and your informer, I may say, he has kidnapped your father and the whole media were shouting with charades. If he was not found, there will be a strike that will be declared” said Asgar.

“Major, I want to distribute you some gadgets that will help you to solve the case. I know that there is one suspect but I heard you found two: a woman and Kader. I guess, these machines are:

·         I Pad- this will help you to explore locations and you know the rest what to do but it is not an ordinary I Pad.

·         Magnetic scissors- this will cut strong chains, ropes and chip with some ordinary ropes.

·         Bluetooth- better than the old talkies and connect with your phone. It is really important. Share it with your friends.

·         Signal Watch- if you lost your way or you are alive, press the bell button.

After Mr. Smith gave him those common machines, he felt it would be useful. Mr. Smith also distributed the same product to the other members of the garage. Shohag said “I am getting married to Salin after the strike day. Trace your father Abir. It is the question of your grandfather. It is also the matter of respect”.

After these, the three people left. Abir became concerned and a bit disturbed. The others also had the same impact. Then, it was raining outside the garage. Lots of people were watching TV that the owner of the Oyster Hotel, Masud Hussein had been kidnapped and police were investigating that. What does the culprit want? Why he wants Abir? Is it a mystery? That is the problem that indirectly connects with Abir’s mind.