~7~

I woke up and had a shower and did all that shit. I opened up my bed room window and Payton was there. He smiled and waved. I stuck my middle finger up and closed my window then walked away. To be honest I could be dealing with him today. I walked down the stairs and mads walked in. "We are going out." She said. "No." I said. "Oh ok....anyway I have something to tell you...." she said. "W-what?" I asked. "I am so sorry." She said. "What?" I said. We went up stairs and my phone dinged. It was Luca's private story.... this was the image:

 this was the image:

.....

I felt like I could be sick. I also got a message from Jennifer.

👏
So I bet you seen Luca's story.

Me
Can you stop.

👏
Well i was that girl.

Me
Wow, you really take other peoples boyfriends bc you can't get your own. 🤭😂.

I cried. "I am so sorry..." she said. "I just wanna be alone right now..." I said. "Ok if you need me I will be over at Payton's with him, Nessa, Josh and Jaden." She said. "Ok." I said and watched her leave. I cried into my pillow and something was thrown at my window. I opened it and Luca was down there. "Can I come in baby?" He asked. "Who are you calling baby?" I asked as tears fell down my face. "What did I do?" He asked. Jaden lifted up the window. "AYY LUCA, GET OUT OF HERE!" He shouted. "I love you." He said. Jaden closed the window then it was just me and Luca. "Baby please I love you..." he said then Jaden ran out and pushed him on the floor. "Jaden." I whispered. He got on him and started punching him. "Shit." I shouted and ran down. I ran over to them and Jaden would not stop. "JADEN STOP!" I yelled. "JADEN!" I kept shouted. He would not stop I ran into Payton's house and nessa, Josh, Mads and Payton sat there. "Help Jaden is bearing the shit out of Luca." I said. "I mean, that's probably why he left in such a rush." Josh said. "Yes but help." I said and we all ran out. "JADEN THAT IS ENOUGH!" Mads yelled. Jaden got up and he had blood all on his fists. Payton spat on Luca, "leave." Josh said. Luca got up crying and ran away. "Are you ok?" I asked Jaden. He nodded and we walked into Payton's house. "Can I ask you something?" Payton asked. "Payton I can't be dealing with it today." I said as I sniffed. "No I mean something that happened at that mental hospital." He said. I was scared. "Y-yeah sure." I said and we walked up to his room. I sat on his bed and he closed the door behind him. "I know this is gonna sound crazy but, when we were there I heard this voice and it said "Payton....she needs your help." He said. I just looked at him. "Right I sound crazy." He said and headed to the door. "Wait actually no you don't it happened to me too, I just do not want to talk about it..." I said. He nodded and we went down to the others. I sat down next to mads. "I think tomorrow we should have a girls day out." Mads said to me. "Just me and you." She added on. I nodded and me and her went to my house. I locked the door and we went into my room. We watched tv for the rest of the day then we fell asleep because we lazy bitches.

(Credit: Ceceeee14 )