Part Four: Hit And Be Gone

Nicole was comfortable with the future events. She knew the deal. She was going to get laid and that was it. There will be no ties. She knew to walk into this with that mindset, if she didn't, she would've gotten herself hurt. She questioned a lot. Was what she read true? Was his sex game on point like it was stated? Nicole read good and bad. Was she going to leave satisfied or spend a few nights in the hospital from being injured? If she did end up hurt, she wasn't going to sue. Is it reasonable to sue? No. It wasn't his fault that he was holdin' and the stroke game was powerful, was it? If it was pleasurable to Nicole, she wasn't going to let it be known. She refused to stroke his ego. It was bad enough that men thought they were good in bed even if they weren't.

         Nicole showered, lathered herself in Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction lotion and sprayed herself with the perfume to match. She dressed in something easy to remove and put back on for the morning dodge. That's if it needed to be removed in order to get the job done to begin with. Nicole slid on a knee high skirt  with thigh high fishnet stockings with open toe black suede wedges. She left her hair down. Put her lip gloss on and headed to the door. She hoped behind the wheel and put the pedal to the metal to San Francisco to meet up with August.

        Nicole arrived to her booty call session. Although August knew that she was coming, her heart was beating out of her chest. She was about to engage in her first one night stand. She walked into the hotel August was staying in for the night. She smelled some weed so it was evident that he was high. Hell, Nicole may as well be high to because for the things she already had done and was about to do, being high would've justified it.

       Nicole touched his shoulder as she walked inside. August looked her up and down as she put down her tote bag and the keys to her car on the dresser. "You ready?", Nicole asked. "I been ready", August confidently replied as he sat up at the head of the bed. Nicole slid off her shoes. She straddled August and he slid his hand underneath her top. She did the same before removing his white tee.  She began to tease him by kissing his bare chest he guided his hand to her right boob. "Sqeeze it", she whispered. He began to squeeze her DD cups before putting into his mouth and sucking on the nipple. She rubbed herself up against him to preview what she was about to feel internally. He was rubbing her thighs after grabbing her butt and lifted up her skirt. She got off of him and sat beside him as she unbuckled his pants. He stood up to pull off everything including his Ralph Lauren Polo boxers as Nicole slipped off her lace panties. He sat at the edge of the bed, put on protection and laid back. Nicole got on top and he entered into her and she began to ride him as her hand rested on his chest.

         After about thirty minutes, they decided to switch their positioning. She got on all fours in doggy style fashion. He thrusted into her from behind. He enjoyed watching her reactions and love faces in the bedroom mirror. He grabbed her head and lightly pulled her hair. He began to speed up the pace and thrust harder. He began to pull her hair hair in a more aggressive manner. If the hair on her head was herself, she would've been bald when he was through pulling. Nicole's legs began to rattle as her juices dripped down her inner thighs.

         When they were done with their romp, they went into separate bathrooms to showered. Nicole dressed and booked it back home.