CHAPTER NINE

*bills pov*
I heard a loud crash and a scream in pain from mike.
"Mike!"
"Mike?"
We all started calling out to him, and then Bowers leant over the side of the well. He grabbed the rope and pulled it over the side.
We continuously screamed for Mike, his name becoming a routine.
"You didn't listen to what I told you did ya."
We heard Henry say to Mike.
"You shoulda stayed out of Derry. Your parents didn't, nd look what happened to them. I still get sad every time I pass by that pile of ashes. Sad that I couldn't of done it myself."
We heard struggling. Fighting.
"MIKE!"
"I s-s-should get up there." I say, worried for Mikes life. The last we heard was Henry's scream, before seeing him tumble down the well.
"Oh my-" I go to say.
"Mike!" Eddie calls up.
"I'm okay." We all exhale, glad that he's okay.
"Where's Stan?" Eddie looks behind.
"Stanley?"
"Stanley!"
We all go running and looking for Stan, calling out his name. I heard his scream.
"STAN!!"
We run, but get stopped by this big rusted gate, i keep telling everyone to pull, and it finally opens. I shine my flashlight, and see this ugly great women, with a head too big, a huge mouth wrapped around Stans head. It goes behind one of the sewer walls, and comes back out as the clown. We all run to Stan, he screams, terrified, crying.
"You left me!! You're not my friends!! You made me go into Neibolt!!" I feel awful for dragging them all in there, especially Stan, he was terrified from the start, in-denial about it all.
I look around, seeing if there's a way to get out of here, but I see Georgie.. I grab mikes gun and run after him.
He keeps running, and so do i. Until I come into an opening, the girls!! "How is she floating?" I wonder to myself. I grab something to stand up on and pull her down, I pull her down, she's still not waking up, I hug her, and she's awake.
"I-I have to go over to georgie."
She doesn't say anything, she just stands there, speechless of what just happened.
*y/n pov*
You drag Beverly down, by then the losers have arrived, they hug you
"I've missed you guys so much." You say, sobbing.
and then you
all hug Beverly, who doesn't wake up.
"How do we wake her up?" Ben asks desperate for her to awaken.
"Well.. Snow White gets woken by her prince with a kiss.." You say, you've been wanting this to happen.
With no hesitation Ben presses his lips against hers. With a gasp she's back.
"January embers..."
"My heart burns there too." Ben says, smiling. She kisses him.
*bills pov*
I found Georgie, hiding behind some running water, he comes out from behind.
"G-georgie."
"What took you so long?" He said in a sad voice, a voice I missed so dearly.
"I-I was looking for you this whole time." I say, upset that he doesn't realise it.
"I couldn't find my way out of here," He says, me now recognising that the kid only has one arm.
"He said I could have my boat back Billy.." I'm crying now, I miss him so much.
"Was she fast?" I ask.
"I couldn't keep up with it."
"She Georgie, you call boats she."
"take me home billy."
*last switch on povs I promise, y/n pov*
You walk over first, and everyone follows, you hold your hand out, as a command to wait and be quiet.
"I wanna go home," little Georgie says. Bills sobbing now, how you wish to go over there and hug him, tell him it's okay. But you know you should leave it, Bill always knows what to do.
"I wanna be with you; I wanna be with mum and dad." Georgie whines.
"I want more than anything for you to be home." Bill says, his voice cracking.
"With mum, and dad... I miss you so much," Bills walking closer to Georgie now, Mike goes to stop him, but you put your hand in front of him, shaking your head.
"I love you billy."
"I love you too... but you're not Georgie." He finishes, holding mikes gun to his head. You gasp, and walk forward next to Bill.
"Georgie" starts shaking aggressively, his arm is growing back out and he's making a satanic noise, his feet grow large and Pennywise's costume is found on the small boy, he sits up and becomes the killer clown.
Me and Bill both walk back.
"Kill it Bill! Kill it!" Everyone screams and shouts.
Bill lifts the gun to pennywise's head,
"Hey it's not loaded!!" You hear Mike shout, you go to tell Bill, but he's already shot it. The clown flings back and shakes forward towards you and Bill, you run back to the losers club, but Bill was frozen in fear. Pennywise jumps on top of him. But Bill was smart, he was always smart, he grabbed the gun and put it inbetween the clown's teeth.
You grab a chair,
"Leave him alone!" You shout at the clown, smashing the chair against his head, but he shows no sign of pain. Mike goes after him with a pipe, but he gets thrown into the pile of toys.
"Mike!" Bev shouts.
Richie and Bill jump on the clowns back, Ben bites his arm and Stan goes after him too. He swings around ferociously, and throws Stan into the side.
"Stan!" You scream, running to his side.
"Let him go." You tell.
"No, I'll take him, I'll take all of you! Yes I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear! Or, you'll just leave us be, I'll take him, only him and I will have my long rest, and you will all live to grow and thrive and live happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds."
"Leave," Bill says, his voice bare.
"Im the one who dragged you all into this, I'm s-s-s-s-sorry."
S-s-s-s-sorry. HAHAHAHAH" pennywise stutters, making fun of Bill.
"Go!" Bill continues.
"Guys? You're not actually thinking this through right?" You say.
"We can't!" Beverly agrees with you.
"I-I'm s-s-s-sorry."
"S-s-s-sorry." The clown makes fun of his stutter once again.
"I told you bill. I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. It's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, you brought me too a fucking crackhead house, and now, I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown." Rich says, you smirk, as he grabs out a bat from the pile of toys.
Pennywise lets go of Bill.
"Welcome to the losers club asshole!"
"Oh. And Mr Pennywise, sir?" You say, bringing all eyes on you,
"Don't you EVER make fun of my best friends stutter" you say, Bill smiles at you, blushing.
Richie hits the clown in the face with a bat, turning the clown to face Mike, who hits him with a pipe, burnt hands crawl out of ITs mouth, and Stan cuts them off and hits them with another pipe, before it turns into Judith, and Stan whacks him again, Mike takes a second hit, before taking a fall to the ground where Pennywise turns into some lobster thing (sorry idk how to explain it) and tries to stab Mike. Ben grabs a spear and stabs it in his back, the clown turns into a mummy, and drags Bens face in with bandages, Beverly grabs a spear and jumps on Bens back, breaking the bandages, Bill grabs chains of the floor and starts to whip Pennywise with them.
"Okay. My turn." You screech at the top of your lungs, you grab your pitchfork and stab it into the back of ITs head, it turns around, his eyes on the ends of your fork you shake them off, and a second pair grow in place. You all start beating him, fiercely. He throws up on Eddie, turning him into anger mode.
"I'm gonna kill you!" Screeches, hurting your ears a little bit, and kicks the clown in the face, you never knew he had such a strong kick.
He faces Beverly, and turns into her dads.
"Hey bevvy, are you still my little g-" before he could even finish his sentence, Beverly rams a spear down his throat, screaming. He chokes, and turns back to the clown, spitting out the pipe. He falls backwards, defeated, until he's up against the wall of the sewer.
"Thats why you didn't kill the girls. Because t-t-t-they weren't afraid. And we aren't either. Not anymore." Bill says, towering over Pennywise.
"Now you're the one who's afraid. Because you're gonna starve." You say to the clown. He flips over the side of the sewer, hanging on by his hands. Stan passes Bill his pipe, as none of us had anything in our hands now. Bill lifts the pipe above his head, ready to swing, but pennywise was slipping anyway, his forehead opens, letting out black blood almost, floating. He falls.
"I know what I'm doing for my summer experience essay." Richie pants.
Bill looks at you and you look at Bill, he holds you tight, you whisper in his ear.
"I'm proud of you.. I'm so sorry about Georgie."
He squeezes you, but gently.
"Guys.." Eddie says, looking up at the sky.
"The kids are floating down."
Bill walks off, you glance at him, he's found Georgie's coat.
"Oh Bill..."
he sobs, you wrap your arms around him, as all the others walk over and wrap their arms around you both. You sit there, for minutes, silence apart from Bills broken cries.
*time skip to the blood oath*
We were all sitting around in a circle, In the field near the kissing bridge.
"I can only remember parts, but, I thought I was dead." Beverly says, none of us had the conversation about what we saw in the dead lights yet. This was our first time talking about it since it happened.
"That's what it felt like." She continued, looking at me for me to carry on.
"I saw us, all of us, together back in the cistern. But we were older, like our parents ages." I continue for her.
"W-w-w-What were we all doing there?" Bill asks.
"I just remember how we felt." You shrugged.
"How scared we were. I don't think we'll ever forget that." Beverly says.
"Swear it." Bill says as he grabs a shard of glass of the ground.
"S-s-swear, if IT isn't dead, if it ever comes back, we'll come back too."
I stand up first, then Beverly, then the rest of the losers. Bill cuts the palm of his hand with the glass, then Rich, Ed, Mike, Stan, Ben, Beverly everyone groaning and wincing in pain. and then me. I stare into his eyes for so long i don't even realise he's already cut your hand. We all grab each other's hands, THIS makes me wince. I let go, slowly, worried this might be the end of the losers club, as Beverly leaves for her aunts tomorrow.
"I gotta go," Stan says, first to leave.
"I hate you."
We all look down, sad and uncomfortable, before he starts to smile, and we all start to laugh.
"I'll, see you later."
I continue to stand in a circle as everyone leaves, Eddie, Mike, Richie, and Ben and Bev leave together. Leaving me and Bill.
"Just so you know... I never felt like a loser when I was with you all. Especially you Bill." I say, blushing. He stares into my eyes, then down at my lips, and then away.
"See you around." I say, lifting myself up. I can feel his eyes watching me walk away.
He runs up to me, im confused, he smashes his lips against mine, his soft and gentle lips. His arms on my back, it felt so natural, and so dreamy. He lets go, regretting what he's just done. To prove to him he shouldn't regret it; I smile at him, then I push my lips against his, this time with more power, I let go, and kiss again. His soft pink lips perfectly apart, i smile again.
"Meet me at the quarry tomorrow" I blurt out, my hand against his face, leaving my blood from the glass on the side of his face, but before I can leave, he pulls me in for a hug, my head lay gently on his chest.
"Bye." I whisper, smiling one last time at that messy hair, and those perfect.. blue.. eyes.

I can't believe I finished this in only nine days. I want to do more but I don't know what about!! Should I make up mini-stories of the IT realm? Let me know in the comments. Thank you so much for reading though, it's so appreciated and means much more than you know. If you don't mind, please tell your friends about my stories! It took me a week to watch the IT film over and over to get the words spot on and deciding where to put my own lines, I hope it was realistic enough, ending the lady chapter with a whopping 2245 words✨✨✨✨