Home

Plot is pretty steady but once it gets to full yandree suga it will happen fast so be ready  i have the honor to do the first vampire suga x reader, i know there are vampire sugawara i have read them suga ends up with daichi but i really like them!! So i made my own ENJOY

Black sky in the middle of the day. It was purely a dark day.
Running wasn't the best thing she was good at especially when she held a child let alone two in her arms and being hunted wasn't as easy. When your scent gets exposed it's hard to hide. Becoming weak from the cold snow she falls holding the unconscious children tight in hopes to keep them warm, waiting for death to call on her her eyes becoming heavy as the white colors around her fade into black.
A figure approached her there movements almost graceful yet demonic. There hand gently holds her cheek caressing it lightly earning a shiver from the girl.
"you poor thing...."

Heat, was all that was felt. The poor girl couldn't tell if she was dead or alive. The lids of her eyes were lifted as blurred colors slowly became objects in a room. Feeling soft and warm she began to hear humming as someone played with her hair. Looking up she sees a male with silver hair and a mole next to his left eyes his dark brown eyes locked with hers as he gave her a soft closed smile.
"you have lovely hair..."he says his voice almost sounding like music. She stares unsure if she was dead or alive.
"you where so cold outside, and you might catch a cold because of it but i'll take care of you"he says still playing with her hair. "but you need to change, can you do that for me"he hums.
The girl sits up tiredly as the older male helps her. When his hands made contact with her skin she shivers slightly backing away earning a hurt look from the older male.
"sorry i was out in the cold again after i brought you back"he says with a minor chuckle. 
"where...am i?"
"your at my place, excuse me i lost manners i'm Sugawara Koushi"the male bows "may i have the pleasure of knowing yours?"he says softly. She thinks slightly forgetting who she was.
"i-i'm....(f/n) (l/n)"she says fiddling with her fingers. Sugawara stood up straight as he walks towards her barely a foot apart.
"i'm please to meet you"he says his cold breath gently blowing against her forehead. He then placed a fabric in her hands she looks at the clothes with a small smile. It then fades as she began to remember more things.
"W-wait i-i had two kids-"
"There fine,they woke up a while ago but went back to sleep, once you change you may see them"he says patting her head. She felt relived as she walks to the restroom she looks in the mirror the outfit was a light blue with a cold shoulder but with long sleeves but it was rather a short dress barely covering her thighs, something she wouldn't recommend to wear during the winter. 
Walking out she didn't see the host that welcomed her kindly, she walks to the door opening it it was rather heavy to her or she was weak. Across the room she came out of was an open door a bed was in view as well as a two small children ,one bigger than the other, laying in the bed asleep. She runs over as she brushed his forehead.
" he's fine"a voice said. (Y/n) quickly turns around to see Sugawara at the door with a smile.
"O-oh...I didn't hear you coming" she says.
"Sorry, it's a habit of mine"he chuckled as he walks inside seeing the dress she was in.
"You look beautiful, sorry if it's short it was the only clothes I could find"he says as he walks beside her.
" Its fine thank you for saving us"she smiles
"Of course, I take it your hungry"he says. Before she could speak the boy sits up.
"Food?" he says. (Y/n) turns.
"Bokuto"she gasped as she hugs him.
"Mama" he says hugging back. Sugawara's smile fades was his sense wrong?
"Mama?" he repeats. (Y/n) turns
"They decided to call me that about a year ago" she hums "trust me I-i'm still pure"
"O-oh that makes sense I was just confused because the three of you don't look alike at all"he says. "And yes I have prepared a meal for the two of you" he says turning around "follow me"he says as he began to walk away. Miogi picks up the still sleeping child as the boy named Bokuto holds her hand.
The halls where long while photos where everywhere making it almost like a maze.
"Do you live here...alone? "She asked frowning as Bokuto looks around amazed by everything he saw.

" woah...a plant "he whispers. Sugawara laughs at the child as he turns.
"Sadly yes, and it gets quiet...my parents died a while ago so it's just been me, well some people come and go but...yeah" he sighs. (Y/n) have him a sympathetic look.
"I see, maybe if you don't mind we can stay and keep you company for a while...that is till I find my own place to stay of course" she says chuckling.
"Sure stay you can stay forever if you want"he jokes but a small part of them ment it. (Y/n) chuckled as she felt movement in her arms she turns to see blue eyes tiredly look at her.
"Hey akaashi"she says. He hums as he cuddled with her his eyes staying open. Bokuto turns.
"Akaashi is up! Yey!! "He cheers" hey hey hey! Look a bird-oh ...it's dead"he says looking at a stuffed owl that he likes as it fell over. Sugawara laughs ignoring the anger of the child touching this things.
"Bokuto...what did I tell you about stuff that's not yours"(y/n) says.
" Don't touch without permission... "He says standing the owl back up.
"Now what do you say to Sugawara" she says. Bokuto walk faster to Sugawara's pase.
"Sorry Suga-senpai" he says. Sugawara chuckled as he ruffled his head.
"Its okay"he says as they arrived at the dinning area. There was pork, beans, mashed potatoes and rice on the table. Bokuto gasped.
" wow I haven't seen this much food since the festival! "He gasped. (Y/n) smiled nervously.
" your making us sound poor"she says embarrassed. The smaller not looks at the food and lays back down. Sugawara them realized how his head was resting more on her breast then shoulder which for some reason ticked him off.
"How old are they?" Sugawara asks trying to ignore his anger.
"I'm ten! Akaashi is four and three weeks old!!" Bokuto says proudly. Sugawara turns to see Bokuto sitting in his favorite spot as he held a bright grin.
"Really you act way older then ten"Sugawara says.
" yeah I know some say I'm the alpha! "He beams.
" nobody says that"Akaashi finally spoke.
"Akaashhiiiii" Bokuto cheers as (y/n) placed him down Akaashi slightly pouts but then is attacked but Bokuto's hug.
"There cute"Sugawara says "now whose hungry?"
" Me! Me! Me! Mememememememe! "Bokuto says bouncing. Akaashi raised his hand.
" I am"
"Alrighty I'll set bokuto's while you set akaashi's?" (Y/n) smiles. Sugawara nods.
"Alrighty" he grins.

"How come you haven't eaten that much Suga-senpai?" Bokuto asked as he ate his seventh serving. Sugawara who was still shocked that the child was eating that much shrugged.
"I ate alot earlier today so maybe that's why"he chuckled.
" what did you eat? "Akaashi asked as he was on his seconds mainly eating the mashed potatoes.
" A deer"he hums "it was dying so I simply out then out of there misery"
"Cool!!!"Bokuto says "deer is okay I like duck!"
" That's pretty good I guess"Sugawara chuckled as he glanced at (y/n) who was in her third as she smiles softly.
"I really can't thank you enough for all this"she smiles. Sugawara nods.
" Thank you for giving me something I haven't had in a while "he says
" what? "
"A good laugh"he says "and I one day hope you can call this place home"he says.

Bbrroo
I love this already
It's perfect
The plot...just wait it's going to get goooooodddd.
Well bye my chicken nuggets😗😙😚😘😍