Puppy

That morning (y/n) was in pain all over her body. She bite marks and hickeys in places that bokuto and Akashi wouldn't see. Her legs were weak and her body was sore he had drunk her blood during the time of their "lovely time" yesterday. Sugawara told the boys that (y/n) wasn't feeling her best so she couldn't leave her room.
Sugawara had changed and cleaned the room and made sure that the smell was gone so the boy's didn't get suspicious.

"S-suga..."(y/n) says weakly her tongue sore from his fangs that constantly poked her. Sugawara held her hand against his cheek and kissed her palm.
"Hmm?"
"D-did...you-"
"Your not pregnant if that's what your asking"he says calmly. "Though i wish you where"he adds his eyes looking deeply into her own. She let out a sigh of relief.
"I don't want any,I already have two"she says "and I love them more than anything "
"Even...more than me"he says coldly. She tensed.
"N-no never"she says nervously. Sugawara stood up and walks out the room.
"I'll be back princess "he says. When he opens the door akaashi and bokuto stood there bokuto glares at sugawara as he  held akaashi protectively. Sugawara hums.
"Can I borrow akaashi" sugawara says turning to (y/n). Bokuto gasped as he held him tighter as akaashi held bokuto as well.
"No-"
"Great thanks"he says suddenly holding Akaashi. Bokuto looks at his arms seeing nothing and looks at akaashi who looked terrified.
"Suga-"

He left he was so fast bokuto couldn't chase him.
Sugawara placed akaashi down on a chair as he grabs his wrist. He held a needle as he poked akaashi's finger earning a painful squeak. The blood drained from his finger. Suga takes a drop and licks it. He frowns.
"Guess not" he says sadly. "But you are related to him..."he hums "so I'll keep you alive"
Akaashi gave him a look of horror and confusion.
"It's nothing common I bet bokuto is worried.

And he was correct but instead of bokuto it was a white werewolf the size of a bear. Suga and akaashi froze the wolf charged as he attacks sugawara causing him to drop Akaashi. Sugawara fell back as he sat up quickly getting ready to attack. He paused when the wolf now had his attention to akaashi who cornered himself as he whimpers hiding his face.
The wolf then licks akaashi as he snuggled him. Akaashi was confused and still hesitant but it was better than getting killed.

Sugawara ran to (y/n) who was painfully trying to sit-up.
"Relax honey, where's bokuto"
(Y/n) gave him a look.
"That IS bokuto"she says. Sugawara raised his eyebrows.
"Explains why he's so attached to akaashi"he says. Bokuto walked in still as a wolf as he held akaashi. His tail wagged as Akaashi tried to get out of his grip. (Y/n) sighs.
"Drop him"she demands. Bokuto pouts as he gently placed him down. Akaashi flopped on the floor. bokuto laid next to him and nuzzled akaashi.
(Y/n) sighs.
"I do not like having a dog in here"sugawara growls.
"He's not dangerous just protective but we can leave-"
"No it's fine"sugawara snaps storming out.
(Y/n) predicted he'll be like that for a few days till he finally turns back. Bokuto always stayed by akaashi's side. At night bokuto would cuddle akaashi making sure sugawara stayed as far as possible. It was funny that he was the size of a bear. Sugawara explained that he would most likely be the size of three to five bears in one considering his massive size he has now.

Thy week akaashi walked along side his wolf friend. (Y/n) was in the library planning to leave and getting supplies ready. Sugawara was out hunting bokuto looks at a wall as he began to sniff. Akaashi turns.
"What did you find?"he asked. When akaashi walked over he felt a door.
He pushed it open to reveal a dark stairway. Akaashi took a step in but bokuto grabs him. He placed him on his back they slowly went down stairs.
They froze when they saw kuroo he was weak his ribs were visible and he was a bloody mess.
Akaashi jumps off falling as he ran over.
"K-kuroo senpai!"akaashi says. His eyes open.
"D-did he take...you too"he says softly his voice was dry and raspy.
Akaashi shook his head.
"N-no come on we got to get you out of here"akaashi says tugging the chains. Bokuto tried to break them but they where too strong.
Kuroo chuckled. "Sorry kid I can't make it, but...you guys can"he says calmly. Akaashi shook his head.
"No please!"
"....in the room I slept...there's a bottle, when you three escape I want you to drink it, your scent will Be gone... go to nekoma say your a friend of mine....and...you'll be...all...set~"he says he smiles as his breathing slows to a stop.
Akaashi tears up as bokuto lowers his head. Bokuto nudged akaashi telling him to go. Akaashi follows as he made his way to the room. Seeing the bottle he grabs it.
He made a promise to kuroo that he would escape