Twilight's royal visitor

Twilight, still getting used to her wings, was running to the train station in response to a letter she had received from Celestia telling her that she was to over see a royal visitor. Twilight had no clue who it was going to be so she prepared to sleep in the guest bedroom. Then along came a very distinct train whistle which she recognized in an instant. "I had no idea that cadence was coming." Twilight thought to herself. "I wonder why she would come to Ponyville without writing to me personally?" Twilight pondered for a moment before the train came to a complete stop. Princess Cadence walked out without guards and without a red carpet. "Cadence what are you doing here?" Asked twilight. "No time to talk. We need to get to your tree house. Now." Cadence said looking around nervously.
~At the Treehouse~
Twilight shut the door and locked it Se cadence and her could talk into privacy. "Okay what's up?" Twilight asked. "I need to tell you something something I need to get off my shoulder." Cadence said shyly. "Ok I'm all ears." Twilight said cheerily. "While shining armor is away and all I have are my loyal crystal ponies. I sit in the castle all alone. I need a friend to comfort me. To hold me when I'm scared. A friend like you." Cadence said very sadly. "I will always be here for you Cadence." Twilight said kindly. Cadence perked up at those words. "Thank you." She said hugging Twilight. Twilight blushed and said, "What do you need Cadence?" Cadence then grinned and said, "Well..." Cadence then pushed twilight on to the bed and climbed on top of her. "I've just reached my heat and am bored to death. How's about a little fun before I have to go?" Cadence said seductively. Twilight blushed even harder and nodded. Twilight had been practicing a new spell to give a mare a stalionhood which would disappear after the mare was finished. Twilight cast the spell on Cadence and before her was a very large and thick member readily erect. Cadence looked down and was shocked to see the size of her new stalionhood. "Oh yes I am going to have fun with this." She said eagerly. "Ready?" She asked twilight. "Ready." Responded Twilight. Cadence rammed her member into Twilights marehood baking Twilight squeal then moan with pleasure as Cadence rammed her harder going deeper with each thrust. "OOOOHHHH YES! OH CADENCE YES YES YES!" Twilight screamed. "Ooh yes you like that don't you." Cadence said seductively before slowly kissing Twilight's neck which made Her moan even more. "OOOOOOHHHHHH!" Cadence moaned with pleasure as Twilight began sucking on her stalionhood. They both tensed up as cadence about to release forced her stalionhood back into Twilight's marehood and came as she shoved it deeper into Twilight.
~five minutes later~
Twilight laying next to Cadence looking suprised as Cadence's stalionhood had not disappeared. But let it slip as it was the best time she had ever had in her life.
~an hour later~
As Cadence closed the door and Twilight said goodbye to twilight cadence began to think. "I am still not satisfied. What could possibly break this feeling?" Then she began to walk to Rarities boutique.