42.

Him.

I woke up to gentle caressing of my bicep that relaxed even more my already calm self. I pulled Camila closer and kissed her forehead. 

"Hey, baby."- she spoke sweetly and I smiled widely at the sound of her angelic, yet sensual voice. 

"Hi, bambina."- I replied and she kissed my cheek. 

We cuddled more, til I remembered that I have to go somewhere and that I have meeting regarding new hotels. I told Cami about it and pecked away her cute pout, replacing it with breathtaking smile. 

"You are welcome to spot by the headquarters any time, angel. I will be back as soon as I am done."- I said and kissed her nose. 

We got out of bed and did our routine. I put on black suit with white dress shirt, pairing it with leather shoes. I added hand watch and fixed my jewellery before spraying my cologne on my neck and right wrist. 

"You look striking."- smiled dazzlingly Cami and hugged me affectionally. 

I wrapped my arms around her back and kissed the top of her pretty head. 

"I love you, baby."- I said and pecked her dulcet lips delicately. 

"I love you, Leo."- she spoke and kissed my nose. 

We had breakfast together and Camila walked me outside. 

Her.

I decided to catch up with missed work as tomorrow is launch of the collection. When I was done, I chatted with papa and Gretchen. At 1PM I began getting dressed, because I want to visit Leonardo. I miss him terribly. 

I did my hair, applied very light and natural makeup; then I wore shirt-dress that I really like, pairing it with suitable heels. After applying vanilla lip balm, I spayed my perfume on my neck and right wrist, smiling at my jewellery while doing so. 

I took my bag and went to the car

I took my bag and went to the car. My 8 bodyguards are already waiting for me. We drove to the headquarters. They walked me inside and Lionel, Leonardo's personal assistant, told me that he is in the meeting. I decided to not interrupt, even though I know that he won't mind if I walk in there. 

As I began making my way to his office, I passed the boardroom with glass walls and doors, where he happened to have meeting. He motioned me to go to him and I complied. 

"You look stunning, baby."- he whispered to me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you."- I replied with blush and content smile and he pulled my chair closer to his. 

The meeting went on; 6 men sat around the big, round desk too. Everyone had files in front of them and the screen on the wall has photos of the new hotel chain, which looks marvellous.