the begining

Hey TMI lovers here's a little story I've been working on for a long time so plz if u like vote\ share anything and don't be afraid to comment and share ur ideas with me and at the end of my first chapter I'm holding a contest and the first one to complete it will become a character in the next chapter .
Oh and PS I'll be making my authors notes short cause I know everyone hates
Love
-E

Clarys POV:

Wow the days finally here where my mom and I finally can settle down and not have to constantly look over our shoulders and around corners just because of my stupid father and psychotic brother, Valentine and Sebastian aka Jonathan Morgenstern.

Today is the day my mom and I go and live in Idris with a family friend of hers the Lightwoods. Oh I'm so sorry I'm being so rude , hi I'm Clarissa Morgenstern but please call me Clary and I'm the best shadow hunter of all time in the male and female department, oh maybe I should explain what that is. Well we shadow hunters kill demons for a living, and the occasional rouge vampire, werewolf, warlock or faerie.

Anyway let me get back to the story....

***************************************************************************************************************************

"Clary its time to get up for your first day of school" my mom yelled at me from the bottom of the stairs. I groaned as I got out of the comfort of my warm and luscious bed. I went go go take a nice hot shower to clear my head of the cobwebs that sleep brings. As I enter the sweet serenity that is my shower I begin to realise what today actually is, its my first day at Idris High.

As that thought hits me I finish up my shower in a rush, I brush my teeth, straighten my untameable fiery red curls, put on my paint splattered black tights, a 'take me too Paris, white tank top with a pink and white checked shirt over which is also covered in paint, and I lace up my favourite pair if black sneakers.

I quickly run downstairs grab an apple, my sketch pad, coloured pens and my bag. As I. About to leave my mom comes to the door kisses me on my cheek and hands me my stele I kiss her goodbye and Im off.

****************************************************************************************************************************

So guys hope my first chapter wasn't took bad, so as promised here is the contest question and first to answer gets to be character in the next chapter but plz when u comment don't forget to tell me ur name age and any special features u want ur character to have.

1. What was the last thing Clary told Jace before he left Clary while he was possessed in COLS?