Chapter 3

Sanket Pov
We reached Manali in the morning. Me and tanzu were in one room and aashna and ashi were in one room. We all were very tired so we went in our rooms and slept.

Next day

When I woke up tanzu was not there in the room. I knew he would be in the girls room so I went there. When I entered the room I saw aashna was studying. I said seriously you have come here to study. She turned back and as she was wearing a sleeveless dress she put her shrug over her dress. But trust me she was looking like an angel in that outfit.

I realized that aashna has not changed a bit. Still that shy and studious girl as she was in school. I smiled at her and went to ashi's room and saw that tanzu was trying to wake her up but she was not waking up.

After sometime we woke. While she was freshening up I decided to go for a walk as the weather was very pretty. I was going out and saw that aashna is sitting alone so I asked her to join me and to my surprise she came with me.

We were just walking and enjoying the cold breeze without uttering a word. After about fifteen minutes I started the conversation by asking

S:- So what are you doing currently??

A:- Science want to be a doctor

S:- oh, that's nice

A:- what about you??

S:- arts, u know na I can't study much. Just wanna take a degree that's it.

A:- yeah, so what do you actually like to do

S:- I love traveling and exploring. I want to be a host of a travel show where I can travel to different places and record my experience.

A:- wow that's nice and unique

S:- I am unique

A:- hahaha, yess

By that time everyone was ready so we left for the breakfast and after breakfast we started our trekking. After about five hours of trekking we reached the base point.

After reaching the base point just for the sake of fun we decided to divide ourselves into two teams. Me and tanzu were the captain's. I chose aashna and ashi forcefully went into tanzu's team he didn't choose her just to irritate her. These two na I tell you something is going between them. I can sense it. We chose our remaining team members and began trekking.

Aashna was feeling very tired and she was about to faint but I catched her by her waist. We had an eyelock for few seconds but then she got up and freed herself from my grip. I told let's sit for few minutes she was not ready as she thought we would loose but no-one can beat sanket mehta in trekking.

We sat down and it was very cold so I removed a bottle of vodka to warm myself up. I offered her but she refused saying she doesn't drink.

After few minutes we resumed and almost after ten hours of trekking we reached the final point and guess what our team won. We all were resting and the opposite team was cooking our dinner.

Authors Note:-

Boooom that is the update for today.

I hope you guys are liking the story so far.

Please comment below which was your favourite part of this chapter and ya if there are any grammatical errors please forgive me.

I love you all

As I said I am open to all from feedback to ideas to suggestions to constructive criticism please leave them in the comments below.

Also if you liked this chapter please don't forget to vote thank you 😊

Byeee