Daddy needs his munge

Barbara thhen sensually worked way down the shaft further and further, " Hold on" Jake said, nervously, "I've never been with another woman before."
"Don't worry bitch," Barbara yelled, like a grizzly, "i'ma take good care of you,"
Chapter 2: the suckining.
Jake was nearly dead, his penis was barely attached to his body, "sorry bout that" Barbara said, "I learned that technique in Chechnya, "only very experienced people can handle it.

"My munge"
Jibanthamum whispered sensually, "I want you to look at my munge,"
"No...dear god no." Blake said shaking with fear.
Jibanthamum slowly approached, hervicious munge open to the world.
Blake tried to look away, but the munge called out to him.
"LOOK AT ME! LOOOOOOOOOK AT MMEEEEEE" tHE mUNGE BELLOWED

nIEL enters.
REFERENCE
MUNGE
M-UN-GE
ORIGINS - GREEK,ITALIAN
DEFINITION: You fuckin know what it means

Jake wobbled down the rickety stairs. he could hear Jibanthamum Chasing after him from the bedroom. He couldn't know who was screaming- her... or her munge."OOUUUHHOOOOOEEWHHJIIOOOO" it called out, like a wolf in t. attached to his body and squabbled out the Front door. he could hear The man's tumbling down the stairs now, slippery,gooey...girthy.

INT, KITCHEN -DAY
MOM is cleaning dishes when BILLY runs in.
MOM: How was school Billy?
Billy: GREAT! But boy am I hungry.
MOM: Oh yeah? Well I know just the thing you need.
Mom reaches into the fridge. and pulls out mungeables. A big fat package of sweet sweet sweet sweet sweat sweat sweat sweat swert swert squirt squirt MUNGABLES.
Billy: MUNGEABLES
Belly rippes open the MungeablesAnd we visibly see the odor that releases into the air. Billy goes to town on the delicious sweet. He munges on the mungeables. The mungy mungeables.
Mom: My mungy little boy sure is a big fat munge.
Billy: You've got that mungen right. Mom! V.O:MUNGEABLES we won't get enough munge until they munge
By Nabisco.

Chapter 3: the trials
And so Jake slurring his katana to his back. And shove the friends DVD box set into his backpack...He was definitely a Joey. The wizard waved solemnly as Jake rode off into the night. Preparing for the final battle against the great munge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUmNvQTFzts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTyzgrX_dds