Chapter Three

"Valkyrie!"

You looks to see who called your name, it's a female reporter and she's holding a microphone. You figured a little interview after taking down the villain wouldn't hurt. It's been awhile since you've been seen on any news coverage shows or taken any interview shows since you decided to take a break from the hero life after hitting the 5 months pregnant period and all the way until now. You didn't want to have any attention regarding a family with you and Hawks to be known.

Especially when Hawks is in contact with the League.

"Yes?" You asked, smiling kindly at the reporter.

"This is our first time seeing you back in action after months!" The female reported said very enthusiastically. "How does it feel?"

You chuckled. "It feels great. I'm happy to be saving people again."

"That's wonderful! If you don't mind me asking, why did you take a break for a couple of months?"

You looked at the reporter, panicking in your mind at her question. You didn't think they'd be somewhat straightforward about you being gone for those months. You were gone because of your pregnancy and after giving birth to Naofumi too. You didn't want the public to know just yet about you giving birth to Hawks' son. It'll definitely be a huge problem for the both of you.

"I decided to focus on my students!" You responded, giving her another bright smile. You looked off in the distance, "I want to see them grow into great heroes and I want to help in their paths as well. A lot has happened and I wanted to be there for my students..."

"I see..." The reporter said, giving you an apologetic look. "There's been some rumors about you and Hawks--"

You weren't even able to listen to what the reporter had asked you because you were whisked away. A smile spreads on your face, looking up to see Hawks' face as he has a confident smirk on his lips. He flaps his wings, flying up into the sky as he slows down his pace and you could see the look of excitement on Naofumi's face. You weren't expecting Hawks to still have your son, but then again, you did leave Naofumi with him.

"Good thing I saved you, huh?" Hawks laughed.

You rolled your eyes playfully. "Yeah. I would be in quite the pickle if it wasn't for you."

"I know!"

Hawks fixed his hold on you, holding both your hands as he flies through the air holding your hands and having Naofumi in the baby carrier. You looked up at Hawks' handsome face and you blushed, looking down and seeing the the tops of buildings. You couldn't believe that you still get flustered from seeing his face every now and there after being with him for 4 years and even having a child with him.

"Why did you bring Naofumi along?" You asked, looking back up at him.

Hawks glances to his side. "Your best friend wasn't home so I decided to bring him with."

Hawks lands on his balcony, opening the door with a few feathers as he carries you inside. You smiled, knowing that he likes to carry you whenever he gets the chance to and once you were near the couch, he sets you down gently. He takes Naofumi out of the carrier and places the boy on the ground. Naofumi crawls around the living room as Hawks removes the baby carrier on his chest.

He falls into the couch once it was off, throwing his arms out and you lean against him. Your eyes are on Naofumi, watching your son crawl around the living room until he found a toy of Endeavor and started to play with it. You smiled, a laugh escaping your lips as you knew that Hawks is a fanboy for Endeavor.