𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

I'm fairly aware if you're joining, you'd know the rules of RP books.
But don't be an asshole and skip
I'll know.

|| RESPECT ||
"いち"
Respect me, I will not tolerate anything below it.
Treat me like shit and you'll get muted.
It's as simple as that.
Mutual respect costs nothing.
This includes being respectful enough to respect my boundaries.
And on this note, if I reject your Oc do not turn around and be a dick to me 💀💀 like I rarely deny oc's anyways, however if I do deny your oc its no one's fault but your own.
(This includes if I've had previous beef w u, I do not fwy if we've had beef n yo ass finna d ride me suddenly)

|| TAGGING ||
""
Tagging is allowed.
Only 2 times a week however so use it wisely.
I don't have a massive nit pick at this, (for password 2, I like sweet popcorn)
however I find it rude when
Even when I'm sleeping they tag me twice.
So use ur tagging wisely.
If you need to know my timezone, idk the British one 😭

|| RESPONSES ||

"さん"
Don't give me one liners.
If that is the case, I will unfortunately have to not respond until you fix the issue yourself.
Or I will tell you straight up.
There is no limit to how much you can write.
Just don't go under the minimum.
Do not:
Nooria: *Yawned* Zahur leave Dami alone!- what a pain.
Do:
Nooria looked at the two, rubbing her left eye as she was laid on the couch. Her stomach against it as she brought her head up to see the two boys on the floor, Damião clearly intoxicated while Zahur was play wrestling him.
"Zahur leave Damião alone" the tanned male ignored her, she rolled her eyes and laid back down on the sofa holding her knees to her chest "what a pain".

|| SMUT ||
""
Only on very rare occasions.
Very rare.
I will let you know if we do get to that point.
Oh and by the way, on this note don't make the entire rp about smut once I give u permission.
It's embarrassing.

|| CUSSING ||
""
Cussing is allowed.
However you will need to censor your words to avoid getting it reported automatically.
Words like
'Sh!t' 'Fck' 'B!tch'
And since watt-period-pad likes to censor even minor words like Kill. I'd recommend using '!' For I's, x's for A's and so on.

|| COMFORT ||
"ろく"
!Password!
Tag one person at minimum (acc must be active)
Do respect my comfort zone.
All characters that appear to be minors are not allowed to be roleplayed with unless your oc is at lest the same age as them, I do not support any child X adult.
I find it disgusting.
I don't have any major triggers, However I massively dislike excrete or mentions of disgusting topics (Shit, piss, gunk, anything related to human waste)

|| MY OCS ||
"しち"
These oc's are mine, they have their original stories and personality.
I will not change them in any way to match yours
if something doesn't work then it doesn't work.
Also every detail on my oc's like their job, friends,
likings are very important and that's why I won't change them.
Don't be rude and make me change something like their sexuality,
I will not do that.
Also!! I'm aware my characters are unique, I've been told that since I first made this book (when I was 11) however I'm aware many people think my ocs reflect me completely? Sure my ocs have some parts of me, an example is Ibrahim. I'm not sexiest like him however i do relate with him on being broke as shit.

On this note, i'm aware my oc's do not abide by reality. These are oc's ofc they're not, so I'd like to label a few things that my oc"s have before you point fingers.
- Demons and angles, and no they're not demons that are insanely hot when in their primary form. Oh and there are immortal oc's, however they just remain in the same form and lack abilities.
- underground city, which by the way I found the idea creative when I thought of it (I was 12). Basically the whole story about it, is that it was made as a huge bunker in WW2 but when the war came to an end people decided to stay below. Over population was current which caused the city to expand more and more, it's full of poverty and sickness.
- the bloodline, i'm aware only 2 of my oc's (at the exception of next generation oc's) are affected by a certain bloodline perk. Which yes is passed down, there's lore behind it which I will add eventually so Dw pooks.

||CREDITS||
"はち"
None of the pictures you see are mine,
if you know the artist of any of the pictures shown please tell me because
I'd love to give them credit or even check out for of their work.
So yea, unless said other wise, none of the art shown here is mine.

Have any questions do ask and I'll write a response under this, just to clear confusion. If I cba ofc.

I'm quite lenient with rules however bc I like to embarrass people if you get three strikes imma write your name just under here, and while I'm at it might add a quote for what you did wrong. Try change ur user and I'll find it regardless yall forgetting how long I've been on here for.

═══════════════