Chapter 4

You heard yelling from across the street. You got on your tech bracelet and headed over. You knocked on their door but it was ripped off. Before you could do anything something pulled in you inside and the door was placed back on. Their was a hole in the floor. "Really? I don't think that counts,m" as you look at the game from above. It was cursed islands from Roblox. Their wasn't really a bad guy to defeat. You tried to contact your team but before you could something pushed you on an island. You look around to see a family of 5 all spread out. Twins were panicking. The parents tried to calm them down, and a older girl was too focused on her phone to care. "Ok, Listen to me! There is no pattern here just avoid the water when it comes up and avoid the disasters!" you yelled to the family. You spawned your katana and looked around for anything.
As the water came up 4 islands had weird things luckily no one was on them. 'Wait the game only ends when there is 1 person left or the time runs out' your think to yourself. You look up to the huge timer and it had 5 minutes counting down. You and the family try your best to not to die. Your thoughts were interrupted when tentacles grew around you. You got out your katana and sliced them to not touched you. But the island disappeared from under you. Luckily the water went down. There was only 4 platforms left and the time was at 1:00. The parents separated. The older girl was on one and the twins came with you. You breathed in hoping the worst would not happen.

"(YN)! Up here!" you saw Miko and Five.

"Guys, dont come down!" you tried to yell but they already jumped into the water and it just spawned them back at the house. "That's it!" you yelled. "Everyone, jump into the water!" you ordered.

"I thought you said not to!" the dad yelled.

"Just do it!" you said jumping in with the twins. The parents and girl followed. You guys spawned back at the house. The tentacles tried to drag you back down but thankfully Five grabbed you and you sliced the tentacles once again and collected the glitch. The hole in the floor disappeared and the family was confused. You then turned to Miko and Five and all you of you nodded. "Sorry but you can't remember this." you said as you guys erased the family's mind and left. When you got to the street you turned back and hugged them. You then thanked them for saving you and they said it was no problem.

"Hey, (Yn) you wanna come over to my house to have a sleepover?" Miko asked.

"Sure" you answered happily.

"Ay. what about me?" Five said pretending to cry.

"You can come, too, you big baby," Miko said as she slapped him in the back of the head. You all laughed.

"Hey, can I get some things from my house first?" You asked.

"Of course where is it?" Miko asked. You pointed to the house right next to the glitched one.

"Wow, very convenient.." Miko said.

"Yeah," you laughed. You opened the door and welcomed them into your house. They saw it was empty except for your cat.

"Where's your parents?" Miko asked, petting the cat.

"Oh well, I kinda live alone," you said awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she said. You then laughed which made them confused.

"Ohh no, their not dead they just moved and let me have the house," you laughed.

"Oh," Miko then laughed and Five joined.

"It would be better if we had a sleepover at your house since it's basically empty because I have a lot of siblings." Miko added.

"Yeah I guess that's ok" you said smiling.

"Really?" Miko asked.

"Yeah you guys got get your stuff you know where I live," you said.

"OK WELL BE BACK" Miko yelled as she left the house with Five.

=With Miko and five=

"Ok so this is a perfect time to ask her out," Miko started.

"No, it's not, I barely even know her and what if she doesn't like me back," Five said a little sad.

"Ok come on big nerd, you can solve a Rubik's cube but not how to ask a girl out," Miko laughed.

"Ok, but that's strategy and brains this is more of confidence, planing, and timing," he droned on. "And I don't really think I have the first one." He continued.

"Oh, come on then I'll ask her for you," Miko suggested.

"No Miko I have to do this by myself," Five said.

=After they got their stuff and went back to (Yn)'s house.=

"So what you wanna do" you ask them as you all sit down on the couch.

"Maybe, you could show us how you win at mortal kombat" Miko said excited.

"Uh, sure," you said as you got up and turned on the tv. You then put in the disc and started the game.

"Well it's easy to play with a NPC is just a little more trickier to play with an online character" you explained as you selected the NPC hard mode.

"Why is that" Five asked.

"Because NPC are computer generated-.." you went on and explained everything to them. Then when Miko said she got it she played on hard mode too. She failed but had control on the first one. You guys talked, laughed and played for a while until Miko said she was hungry. "Oh right I got snacks!" You said excited and got up to the cupboard. You then got out a big bag of cheese puffs and a bowl. You put the cheese puffs in a bowl then you got a couple of sodas and went back to the couch. You sat in between Miko and Five. You then argued with them for a while until you guys finally decided to watch (movie). After awhile all of you fell asleep on each other.

Ahhhhhhh yes another chapter finished. Your welcome.....

UPDATING WHENEVER
AUTHOR OUT!