chapter one; how it started

a/n: hey! hope you enjoy this :) ur so rad ily!!

i was not a morning person so when my bestfriend, monica, pulled me out of bed this morning to go shopping, i was not happy. monica convinced me to put on some clothes, which consisted of leggings, a purple long-sleeve shirt, and my white converse, and then she would take me to starbucks. of course i couldn't say no to starbucks. after finishing my makeup and messy bun, we were off.

finally after listening to the whole new one direction album, we pulled up to starbucks. i grabbed my purse and jumped out of the car (monica doesn't like starbucks so i've come to the conclusion that she's crazy.) as i was running in, i didn't notice i had bumped into a boy and had made him spill his drink. "oh shit, i'm sorry..." i said trying to apologize. he laughed then said "oh no, it's fine."

"here come on, i'm gonna buy you a new drink. oh and sorry for cussing i'm trying to quit..." i said pulling him to the counter.

i ordered two caramel frappes and handed him one. "sorry once again but i gotta go!" i said and rushed out.

when i was in the car once again, we headed towards the mall. if you were wondering, monica was making me go to some concert tommorow night where a guy named jacob was singing
and we needed to go shopping to "impress him" at least that's what monica said. i started thinking about the random boy and his brown eyes and the way he was freakishly tall but in a cute way and his fluffy brown hair. monica interupted my thoughts with "we're here skylar!" oh what a great day this would be.

we had now been shopping for a hour now and i had picked out a black crop top that would show off my belly button piercing and some high waisted light wash shorts. monica had just purchased a sunflower crop top with a black high waisted skirt. we finally left the mall and monica was on the way to my house to drop me off. we reached my house and i opened the car door and shouted "bye monica, i love you! see you tommorow!"