Vine (pt.2)

It's a series now guys. Same things apply from the first one.
~~~~~~
~Jesse's POV~
Winnie and I now share a vine account. It's so fun! The first one Winnie made was so funny. Miles didn't get too hurt. He cut his finger trying to get the glass out of his hair but that was it.

I had the best idea for a video but Winnie couldn't know about it. I had to scare her and see what would happen. Luckily scaring people is one of my many talents.

~Winnie's POV~
I don't even know if letting Jesse share my vine account was a good idea or not. Miles said it was a good idea but Jesse hasn't done anything yet. I'm hoping when he does do something it's really good.
~~~~
It was around lunch when I got hungry and made a nice plate of (whatever the fridge is on the plate).

~Jesse's POV~

I hear her coming down the stairs now is my chance. "BOO" I yell in an attempt to scare her. She jumps and screams. Her croissant fell off her plate. "STAHP!" She yells. "I coulda dropped my croissant" she says a little quieter picking up her croissant. I stopped recording and started laughing really hard. "What's so funny" she insists. It took me a moment to stop laughing. "I was filming" She laughs and smiles. "Lemme see!"

~~~~~~~~
Definitely not my best. I'll keep putting some out that will hopefully be better than this one.
💙Jack💙