Eat me

Yoongi POV

"I'm gonna make cookies, which type should I make?" I turn and ask jungkook, who was sitting on the counter, on his phone.

"Mmmmmmm, chwocolate chip cookiesh!" He says, looking up from his phone.

"Alrighty" I smile and get the ingredients and bowls and other shit to make cookies out.

"Yayyy!! hehe" Kookie says, smiling and watches me.

I pull my sleeves up and open the ingredients. But I feel someone looking at me,,well, my arms. So I turn and see jungkook staring at my hands and arms-

"What?"

"Oh nothing,,just wooking at daddysh veinsh -" Jungkook says and blushes, looking away.

I chuckle and mix the ingredients.

"um, daddy??" jungkook says.

"yes kookie baby?" i face him.

"c-can i have shome cwookie dwough?"

"of course baby" i smile softly and push the bowl to him.

"yay!!" he shows his bunny teeth and takes some of the dough. "tank chu daddy~"

"you're welcome baby" i smile and take the bowl back, watching his mouth as he eats the dough. i bite my lip and look away, walking to the oven and turning it on.

"mmm, thish cwookie dwough ish gwood! so the finished cwookies will tashte even bwetter!" jungkook says.

"oh really? i cant wait to try them when they are done" i smile and make the dough into balls and place them on the cookie sheet thing.

"me twoo!" jungkook says and bunny smiles again, swinging his legs.

I giggle and place the cookies in the oven. "Alright just 25 minutes and we will get to try them." I smile and face jungkook.

"Yay!" Jungkook smiles widely.

/////25 minutes later\\\\\\

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP-*

"Ah, i think they are ready" I say, putting my phone down and walk to the oven.
I turn the light on and take a look at the cookies. "Mm..yup, they're done" I turn the oven light off and grabs oven mits. "Come kookie." I call for jungkook, who was upstairs.

He rushes downstairs and comes to me, "Yesh daddy?"

"the cookies are ready" i smile and take them out.

He gasps and claps his hands. "YAY!!!" and smiles widely. "They shmell sho gwood!!"

"I know right" I giggle and place them on the counter. "Let's wait for a bit so they can cool down okay?"

"Okiiii" he smiles and leans on the counter in front of the cookies.

I smile and give him a back hug and we stay in the position for a while, til they cookies are cooled down.

////6 minutes later\\\\

"can we twy them nowwwww??" jungkook asks again.

"yes yes, now we can"

"YAY!!" jungkook says and immediately grabs one and eats it. He gasps and says,, "Oh my gosh! thish ish delicioush!!!"

"Is it?" i pulls away and tilt my head, grabbing one and take a bite out of it. "Oh my, It is" I smile and eat it.

Jungkook smiles and watches me.

I take another one eat it, they are so fucking good.

".........................................that should be me" jungkook says.