𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓟𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮~

I'm starting to have a Yandere addiction so in order for me to squish that addiction is by reading Yandere stories and one shots but most of them are not that satisfying in my opinion. So I'm going to start my own Yandere Oneshots and I'm hoping people do request because I'm excited to get their feedback. And if there aren't any requests I'll just start off with some My Hero Academia Yandere Oneshots. 

1. Yandere Hawks (sugar daddy) x reader (sugar baby)

The reader already has a well paying job and that's not the main reason she signed up for the sugar daddy app. She had money but she was lonely and she wanted someone to spoil and cherish her. While Hawks was teased by Mirko to get the app because apparently Keigo has so much money and he could spare some for a fine lady. And Hawks stumbles upon the reader, and is more than pleased with her picture and her bio. 

What to expect? 

- Yandere Soldier 76

- Yandere Ex Dabi (Lemon)

- Yandere Hawks

- Yandere Hanako

- Yandere Light

- Yandere Todoroki

- Yandere Asano

- Yandere Sugar Daddy Hawks/Enji/Aizawa (LLLEEEMMMONNNN)

- Yandere Idol Midoriya

- Yandere Ushijima

- Yandere Ceo Levi (Lemon)

- Yandere Dragon Kirishima

- Yandere Husband Daisuke

- Yandere Prince Bakugou

- Yandere King Erwin

- Yandere Garou x Pregnant Reader (Lemon)

- Yandere Femboy Eren/Nagisa 

- Yandere Bully Kuroo 

- Yandere Demon Bokuto x Angel Reader

- Yandere teacher Karma x Student/teacher Reader (Will make both) 

- Yandere Childhood friend Shigaraki x Reader

- Yandere Endeavor x Vigilante Reader