pt 1

Hi my name is Naruto Uzumaki and this the story of my child , my lover and me. It all started when I was in high school.

*
*
*
*
*

Sakura: ew look it's the nerd!!!!!

Sasuke: hn

Ino: he's so ugly no wander he doesn't have a girlfriend!!!!!

Neji: what a loser

Garra: lee's even better looking than him

Ten ten: totally

All: (laughing)

Kiba: don't listen to them their just trying to get under your skin

Hinata: y-yea

Naruto: I guess your right

Hi my name is naruto uzumaki. Welcome to my life! I go through this shit everyday!

Sakura: look it's the nerd!!!!

I was getting tired of getting bullied. I honestly wanted to end it all. I was going to when a certain popular uchiha decided to show up .

Sasuke: shut up

Sakura: babe wh-

Sasuke: were over

Sakura: what why

Sasuke: cause he's my boyfriend now

Sakura ran off crying! I feel bad

Sasuke: I better not catch anyone of y'all messing with him

I was beyond shocked. The most popular person in school just stuck up for me. Even more crazy the uchiha. And he bro-.........did he just call me his boyfriend?

Naruto: um...why did u do that

Sasuke bent down putting his mouth to my ear. I was blushing at this point no one has ever did anything like this to me.

Sasuke: meet me by the lockers later and you'll find out

Naruto: o-okay

After school I ended up going to find sasuke. But!!! Not before thinking of a get away plan just incase it was a trap. Once I got to the lockers I felt someone's standing behind me. I quickly turned around only to see sasuke.

Sasuke: I've cought feeling for u dobe

I'm going to be honest hearing those words scared the shit out of me.

Sasuke: so your going to be my boyfriend

Wow so damanding! What can I say though we're talking about sasuke uchiha the popular jerk who seems to have fallon for me. Bullshit this has to be a prank!

Naruto: o-okay

The hell did I just say.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Its been weeks since I've got with teme and all the bulling stopped! Today he said he had a special night planned for us. He told me to meet him by the dorms later and of course my dumbass told him okay. ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

(ノ•̀ o •́ )ノ ~ ┻━┻
(skipped to sasuke special plan)

Sasuke put something over my eyes. I was excited but at the same time scared. Why u ask well because what if this was just a prank? What if he's been playing with my feeling this whole time?

Sasuke: where here

Sasuke took the blindfold from my eyes. I had to wait a little until my eyesight came back though. When I was finally able to see, the first thing that comes into sight was a house.