Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Christina decided to just tell him the truth. "Okay so here's the thing, when you talked about the kissing and sex part I felt embarrassed and awkward because I'm not that experienced like you" she told him. Adam was surprised at that. He didn't knew that she felt that way because to be honest, Christina is very attractive and a lot of guys like her. So he thought that she had experiences but what he heard next surprised him even more.

"To be honest I have never even kissed someone" Christina said. Adams eyes grew wide open. "Christina is a beautiful girl at the outside as the inside, how is it possible?" He thought. Adam knew that he would kiss her if they were strangers and met at a party or something. Or even when they were not strangers. "Are you serious? How is it possible that you haven't kissed someone?" Adam asked still not believing her. Christina didn't knew the answer and if she did she wouldn't have this conversation with her best friend.

" I don't know, but I want to be kissed and get more experiences for when I'm actually going to date someone" Christina said. And without thinking she asked Adam to teach her how to kiss. For a moment it sounded like a great plan until Adam was speechless. It wasn't like he thought she was unattractive, actually the opposite, but she was his best friend. "Friends don't kiss each other right?" Adam asked himself.

Christina felt like she got rejected and started to apologize. " I'm sorry Adam it was a stupid idea, forget that I just asked that-" she said quickly. "Christina" Adam said her name to calm her down but she kept on talking. "I know it would be weird if we kissed because we are best friends and you are probably not into me and you just broke up with Behati so-"

Adam could have felt dizzy at how fast she was talking. He tries to reassure her that it's okay and that wasn't the case, but without any success because he couldn't get a word in and there were still a lot of words coming out of her mouth. He needed to make her stop talking before it got worse and before they both knew what was going to happen, Adam kissed Christina.

Christina was surprised when she felt a pair of soft lips on her own. The kiss was over before she realized what happened. "Why did you do that?" She asked Adam. Adam wasn't sure why he kissed her. "I don't know why I did that but it was like a reflex to stop you from talking" he said.

" Could you maybe do it again?" Christina asked before she even knew what she asked and she was mentally slapping herself. Adam was surprised again and he was speechless AGAIN. Christina saw that he was confused and surprised so she explained how she wasn't paying attention. "Where do I need to keep my hands or what do I need to do with my lips. There is still a lot that I need to know" she explained further. "Okay I will help you out" he decided.

Adam reached for her hands and placed them around his neck. "Keep your hands here and if you want you could move your hands through my hair. Just move your lips along with mine" he explained. After that he got closer and saw that she was really focusing on what she needed to do and he also felt her hands a little bit shaking.

"Christina just relax and close your eyes" he said. Christina listened to Adam and took a deep breath and closed her eyes. When she closed her eyes, he closed their distance and they kissed again. This time Christina was responding to the kiss and moved her lips along with him just like he told her. Adam realized that she a pretty good kisser. Maybe the best kiss he ever had with a girl. Christina then moved her hands through his hair and he smiled at how good it felt. He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her closer to him. Adam then licked her bottom lip to take her to the next 'lesson'. Christina opened her mouth for him and soon their tongue touched for the first time. This was something that Christina never could have imagined and she felt like she was in the most beautiful place on the earth. She didn't want the kiss to stop, but they were both out of breath and they pulled apart. "Wow" they both said while panting.