Chapter:1 The Beginning

*beep*beep*beep

"Uugggg, shut up you stupid alarm clock" I say in my sleepy voice. I look at my Samsung galaxy s4 and it says 6:32am. Great. I have to be in room 105 at 7:00. Yay and my first class is AP calculus. I hate math. I roll off the bed and accidentally hit my head on a textbook that I left on the floor. Ow, stupid me. I force my self up and into the bathroom where I brush my teeth and hair. Then I go to my dresser and get out a nice yellow Outer Banks sweatshirt, a white lace bra, a black tank top, and pre-ripped skinny jeans that I love so much. I get a cute pair of socks out and head to the bathroom. I get dressed and put on mascara with some ChapStick which is all I ever wear. Then I slide on my black vans and check the clock 6:50am. I have 10 minutes left so I get my phone and keys and go to Starbucks which is a 2 minute drive and the university is 5 minute drive. "I'll have a vanilla frapuccino, please" I said in to the microphone. "Ok, that will be 4.78"says the person on the other end. So I drive to the next window where I pay and get my drink. Mmmm a vanilla frap. I love them. I have seven more minutes to make it to school so I speed off. When I get there I see my friend McKenzie, but I call her Kenzie or Kenz. "Hey, Kenz" I said sitting down in the seat next to her. " Hi Bri, did you hear that we have a new student"? "Nnnoo, who"I said and right when I said that the door opened. I never thought I would see him again or even think about him ever again. HE broke my heart. HE ruined my life. And HE was my true love.