Chapter 1

⚠️𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦⚠️

• Grammars/Typos

• Violences/Fights

• Many More

  What will happen when the bad boy Lee Minho fell in love with a florist boy, Han Jisung?

┈┈┈┈ First Meeting ┈┈┈┈

Lee Minho, the biggest dickhead and bad boy in high school once again started a fight; a new kid who act so cocky; no one dares to stop Minho because they were scared.

Only his friends can stop him; Chan, Changbin, and Hyunjin.

"Yah, Minho! Stop it!", Chan shouted and grabbed Minho's arm.

"Yeah Minho. He look like he's going to die.", Hyunjin pitied.

"You know you might get suspended again, right? I don't know why you're not even expel... oh right, you're the chairman's grandson.", Changbin sighed.

"...", Minho looked at Chan and lowered his arm. And right when Chan let go of his arm, Minho strike one last punch to the new kid's face.

"Fuck, shouldn't have let go.", Chan facepalm.

"Whatever.", Minho mumbled and walked away.

//Later-After School

"Hyung! That's the guy who beat me up!", a voice came up behind Minho.

Minho turned out to see the cocky new kid with his 3 hyung.

"Ho, ho, I see.. so this little bitch beat you up right Kai?", the cocky new kid whose name is Kai nodded his head.

"You were wrong for beating up my little brother. Now, let me repay you!", hyung #1 charged Minho, trying to land a hit on Minho.

Minho dodged his attacks and punched the male as much as he can. Hyung #1 landed 5-7 punches on Minho's face and his body parts. Not his penis by the way.

Hyung #2 came right up behind Minho hit him with a bat on his head; blood dripping down. That seriously hurts.

Angered, Minho grabbed Hyung #1 and threw him at Hyung #2 who dropped the bat. Minho grabbed it and uses it on both Hyung #1 and #2; heading towards Hyung #3 who backed away.

"Don't hit me, I didn't anything. Kil- I mean, hit him.", Hyung #3 pointed at Kai.

"W-what?! Hyung?!", Kai looked at him.

"Not gonna lie, I followed you guys for your sisters. Well, whatever. They're not worth it anymore, turns out I'm gay and I'm also dating your older brother, Kai. I'm going to head home and transfer school to where your brother is. Bye.", Hyung #3 walked away and put his hands behind his neck.