1

You woke up to the sound of a baby crying. You instantly got up and walked to the blue bassinet, " Oh, Matthias ...you know I'll never get tired of hearing those cute little cries of yours, mama is asleep right now so I'll take care of you for the night". You turned to look at your beautiful wife, the queen of Arendelle, she went fast asleep as soon as her body felt the mattress.

You held your son's tiny hand, " I cant believe I'm actually holding you in my arms, it feel like just yesterday you were still in mama's tummy".

You then remembered the day matias was born...
-
" hey, its gonna be okay, hey, hey look at me, you're going to be alright". You said as you tried to calm the distressed queen.

Elsa was holding your hand as tight as she could, " I am so scared, y/n". The doctor was already positioned between her legs, he gave you a nod, " it's time". Elsa groaned when those words came out. You cupped elsas face with your hands," do this for the baby elsa, for you... for us... for anna.. for your parents, oh gosh, are they going to be proud of you". Elsa teared up, " okay...". She started to push, as she did, she cried out in pain, " cmon els, you can do this"! You yelled.

She pushed once more, this time much harder than before.

" keep pushing, you're doing great, your majesty".

As elsa gave in another push, she tightened her grip on your hand, making you wince in pain. You felt the temperature drop, the corner of the walls started to frost over. Elsa screamed out a push before a loud cry was heard. The queen let herself fall on the bed, her body went limp, you immediately noticed, you nudged her, " elsa"? She wasn't moving, " elsa"?!

" doctor! Doctor "! You yelled out. Nurses and doctors were all over elsa. A nurse was escorting you out the room," mam, you need to wait outside". You furrowed your eyebrows, "my wife could be dying! And you want me to wait outside!? No"! The nurse ignored you pushed you out the door. You kicked the door, " No"!
-
You came back to reality,

You wiped away the tears that were already running down your cheeks, " you're going to be so brave, just like your mama". The baby let out a small cry. You held him tight in your arms, " don't cry my beautiful prince... cause if you cry...then ". You started sobbing silently, Matthias's birth was something to remember but that was also the day Elsa almost died. You couldn't bare to think of her death but something absolutely perfect was brought to the world and you were proud to call him your son.

" y/n"? A gentle voice called out your name. You quickly turned around, " Els.. what happened, is everything okay? Do you need anything"?

She tried getting out of the bed but you stopped her, " no, don't...". You walked towards her, " what happened"? You said as you sat in the bed beside her, Elsa softly stroked your cheek, " you're crying honey... I heard you.. please don't cry". You sniffed," but I almost lost you... I can't bare to lose you again". She kissed you, " I'm not going anywhere besides, what matters most is the little human being we created". She said, looking down at Matthias who was already asleep. You grinned, " he looks just like you". Elsa raised an eyebrow, " he's the male version of you honey".

You slowly got up, and went to go lay him in the bassinet, you kissed him goodnight, " sweet dreams my handsome prince". Elsa smiled at the sight, " you're such a good mother". You faked a gasp, " that's all you... you carried our son in you for nine months, and yet you gave birth to him... you sacrificed a whole lot Elsa. So you're wrong. You're an amazing mother, this baby is going to be just like you... ".

Elsa blushed hard, " uh... I'm-". You cut her off with a sweet kiss, you haven't had a kiss like in a couple of weeks. She grabbed your face and kissed your harder. You pulled away from the kiss causing Elsa to whine softly, " did you not like my kiss"? You kissed her again, " what the- no! I love your kisses, it's just that... your kisses kind of turn me on honey...and I don't think I should be feeling that way, especially with a child In the room". Elsa looked down, biting her lip, " Well, I'll ask Anna or Gerda to babysit sometime tomorrow and we'll have some fun of our own, how does that sound, gorgeous". You grinned, " I'd love to".