one

➸➸➸ 

➸➸➸

     It was a cloudy day when Beau boarded the Hogwarts Express, excited to return home after his very long fifth year. He wasn't even a Champion in the Tournament, yet it tired him greatly. He was ever so glad to collapse into an empty compartment next to the window. Not too long after he glanced up at the sky rain came pouring down, drenching those who took too long boarding the Express.

     He suppressed a chuckle and ran his hand through his Bengal cats short fur, she was a gift from his mother when they found out he was a wizard, the cat cost a great lot, but it hardly put a dent in Beau's parents wallets, they were very successful business owners and knew how to spend their money properly.

     His father and mother both worked in the cosmetics department, creating and selling their own products for low prices, which attracts many customers. His father has stated that such things should not cost much because it isn't that important.

      "Personality over looks!" He would always say.

     Beau's knuckles matched Pumpkin's collar, which was an angry shade of red and he subconsciously traced the bruised and torn area. He hadn't meant to get into a fight before he went home, he actually tried not to, but some seventh year punk thought it would be funny to cover the muggleborn head to toe in mud just outside of the Great Hall for many people to watch.

     "Mudblood, now the outside matches the inside, huh?" The boy had slurred causing the surrounding body of people to laugh and that's all it took for Beau's anger to take over. He threw himself at the boy, completely forgetting his wand and instead using the simpler muggle way; the way he prefers. It didn't matter that the other boy was a few feet taller and had a strong build, all it took was one punch in the nose to send him toppling down. Beau didn't hesitate and pounced on the boy, using his knees to press down the older boys flailing arms as he straddled his chest, Beau then preceded to deliver blow after blow to the nearly unconscious boy. He didn't stop when his knuckled split nor did he when people were screaming at him, he only stopped fighting when Professor Snape had grabbed him by the back of the collar and forcefully pulled him off of the bleeding boy.

     "Mr. Taylor," came Snapes slow drawl. "I can assure you there is no need for such actions, if someone is bullying you, you are to report it, not take matters into your own hands."

     Beau didn't answer Snape and instead glared at the seventh year on the ground whose face was completely coated in his own blood mixed with mud. The boy was groaning in pain.

     "Go and get yourself cleaned, Mr. Taylor. Everyone else clear out before I'm forced to give out detention!"

     Beau let out a groan and rubbed his face as Pumpkin stared up at him in confusion with wide eyes. His mother was going to have a fit, or scold him once she learned he got into a fight, again. She worries over him too much in Beau's opinion, he can very much handle himself in a dangerous situation, which he had proven a multitude of times. His father will probably clap him on the back and congratulate his son on standing up for himself, as long as Beau didn't engage the fight first, his father gave him full permission to put others in their places.