Sniffles and Tears

(Sorry this got delayed. If you want to find out what happened, just read my community tab. I kind of forgot Schmitty's ex-wife name, I don't know if it was ever confirmed, but I believe it was Sandy. If not, I'm sorry, and just let me know what it is in the comments or community tab XD. Enjoy the story! Designs are by alannaartroid!)

"Achoo!" A loud sneeze echoed through the house. Schmitty let out a groan as he flopped onto his blue bed. Running a lot of games this week took a small toll on his health, and as a result, he got sick. Schmitty took a sigh, before feeling his eyes start to close without them wanting to. His consciousness began to fade, as sleep overtook him.

An hour passed until Schmitty decided to wake up. He heard someone yelling, which made his already present headache start to throb. Schmitty held his head until he heard a recognizable voice speak from the other side of his room.

"Sorry Schmitty." The voice apologized. Schmitty rubbed his head before waving his hand in a dismissive manner.

"It's okay [Redacted]." Schmitty mumbled, before stopping dead in his tracks. His head slowly looked up to see the blonde sitting at his computer, playing video games. "[Redacted]!?" Schmitty exclaimed, shocked to see the newcomer.

"That's my name, don't wear it out." The killer joked. He turned off the pc and turned his chair to face the black-haired man, giving a hint of a smirk.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Schmitty stuttered, nearly falling out of the bed as he walked over to the Trivia Murder Party host. "How did you get in?" He asked, looking confused and scared. 

"First, I'm here to see you silly! Also to hide from the police for a tiny bit, but mostly to see you! And to answer your second question, I came in through the window!" [Redacted] cheered. Just as he said that, Schmitty felt a gust of cold wind. "What, you don't want me here?" [Redacted] asked confused.

"Sorta? I wish you would call on that rotary phone of yours. Plus I don't feel well." Schmitty mumbled. 

"Yeah, you do look pale." [Redacted] paused, taking a small moment to caress the man's face, causing him to flinch. "I'm still staying though." He finished. 

"I figured as much." Schmitty said. He got back on the bed and went to check his phone. His news section was littered with stories about [Redacted]'s latest killings. As he went to check his messages he saw that he had one missed call, and a couple of new text messages. He went to his call list and saw that his now ex-wife called him, and also sent him some messages. Going over to his text, he internally groaned when he read them.

Sandy: Hey, came by to get the rest of my stuff but door was lock, or you just weren't home. 

Sandy: Maybe you were ignoring me like usual. Either way, I called and you didn't answer, so I'm coming by tomorrow at 4. The same time I came over today. You should know, you told me you'll be home at that time.

Schmitty winced reading the messages, before giving a reply

Schmitty: I was sleeping, my bad.

Sandy: Maybe next time set an alarm.

Schmitty: I'm sick, I wouldn't hear it if I tried.

Sandy: Sounds like karma to me.

Schmitty: Look, I'm looking for trouble, okay. Besides you're the one that cheated on me.

Sandy: You were attracted to your friend long before I cheated Schmitty. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow. If you manage to wake up on time that is.

Schmitty: No I wasn't! I told you that many times! But yeah, I'll see you tomorrow.