VII - Ryujin Smooches Yeji

After Lia told Ryujin to go downstairs to meet Yeji in the kitchen, Ryujin took a deep breath and went downstairs

Meanwhile Yeji Was washing the dishes, Ryujin slowly walked towards the kitchen as she quivers in fear that Yeji will punish her really badly

Ryujin inhaled and exhaled the tension she is feeling so she can apologize to Yeji and get all of this over with

Ryujin: Y-Yeddeong?

Yeji: Oh Ryujin, You're here

(Ryujin kneels in front of Yeji)

Ryujin: Yeddeong, I am very sorry for the dirty things I have done to Lia unnie.....

Yeji: Ryujin-ah, How could you do such a thing?!

Ryujin: Yeddeong, I'm so sorry, Please forgive me...

Yeji: Give me your dirty hands, Now!

(Ryujin puts out her hands)

(Ryujin's POV)
Yeji unnie was going to slap my hands and I have to take what's coming to me, This is all my fault, I never should've did all those things to Lia unnie....

(Yeji slaps Ryujin's hands really hard)

Yeji: That's for being a bad person Ryujin!

(Ryujin sobs)

(Yeji's POV)
I was so angry at Ryujin at first but when she started sobbing, my mood flipped sideways, I became too sad to be angry at Ryujin when she sobbed, I really can't stay mad for long at my little Ryuddaeng 💙

(Yeji hugs Ryujin and Ryujin slowly stops sobbing)

Yeji: Ryujin-ah, I'm sorry if I punished you too much~

Ryujin: I'm sorry Yeddeong, this is all my fault...

Yeji: It's okay Ryujin, I forgive you but promise me that you won't do that again please~

Ryujin: I promise Yeddeong~

Yeji: I love you Ryujin~

(Yeji kisses Ryujin's forehead)

Ryujin: I love you too Yeddeong~

(Ryujin kisses Yeji back)

---Yeji and Ryujin kissed each other but they didn't stop there and went even further than just kissing

(Ryujin kisses Yeji on the lips)

Yeji: Ryujin-ah, hmph~

Ryujin: I love you unnie~

Yeji: R-Ryujin-ah~ Hmph~ I'm not your Lia unnie~

---Ryujin slid her lips towards Yeji's neck the same way as she did to Lia

(Ryujin's POV)
I wanted to do all the things I did to Lia to Yeji but I don't have enough time, I just kept kissing Yeddeong as she moaned aoftly as I kissed her neck~

Yeji: R-Ryuddaeng~ Ahhh~

Ryujin: I love you Yeddeong~

(Yeji and Ryujin kiss even more passionately)

---While Ryujin and Yeji were making out in the kitchen, They heard a door open and stopped kissing...

Yeji: Ryujin, We have to stop~

(Ryujin stops kissing Yeji)

Ryujin: I guess I'll see you later in our room Yeddeong~

(Ryujin walks away)

(Yeji's POV)
Ryujin usually kisses me on the cheeks but never have I kissed someone like that before, especially my Ryuddaeng~

I know I'm straight but I'm starting to question my sexuality at this point~

I still like guys but I'm starting to have special feelings to Ryujin~

---A few minutes later, Chaeryeong met Yeji in the kitchen before Yeji went to the bathroom to wash her face...

Chaeryeong: Yeji unnie, Are you alright?

Yeji: Yes, Everything's fine now Chaer...

Chaeryeong: What was the matter a while ago unnie?
I heard Lia unnie cry a while ago...

Yeji: I'm sorry Chaer but I slapped your Lia unnie because of what she did...

Chaeryeong: Yeji unnie, How could you do that to Lia unnie? I thought you told me that liked her as your sister?

Yeji: I'm very sorry Chaer but I had to do what I had to do since she asked me herself to punish her for what she did...

Chaeryeong: What did you do to Lia unnie?

Yeji: I had to slap her in the face really hard Chaer, I'm sorry

Chaeryeong: Unnie, That was so harsh of you do something like that, please don't do that again...

Yeji: I'm sorry Chaer, I had to do what I had to do and I promise I won't do it ever again

---After Yeji talked to Chaeryeong, she went upstairs to wash her face and looked in the mirror then all of a sudden, she started imagining Ryujin half naked~

(Yeji's POV)
Oh my God Ryujin~ You're so hot~

WAIT, WHAT THE HELL?! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS YEJI?!

THIS ISN'T YOU! YOU CAN'T BE GAY ALL OF A SUDDEN LIKE THIS!

Just calm down Yeji, everything will be fine, just stop thinking of Ryujin, she's poisoning your mind....

---A little while later, Yeji came out of the bathroom then went to her room with Ryujin and to her shock, she saw Ryujin half naked wearing only her undies on~

Ryujin: Oh Yeji unnie you're here, How does my new underwear look? Does it look nice?

Yeji: Y-You....Uhm....l-look so h-hot~

Ryujin: I....what?

Yeji: Y-you're s-so h-hot (ó﹏ò")

Ryujin: Yeji unnie, why are you stuttering so much?

Yeji: N-Nothing, Why?

Ryujin: Is it because it's your first time seeing me in a half naked?

(Yeji bit her lips and nodded)

Ryujin: I see now, don't forget to close the door behind you Yeddeong~

(Yeji shuts the door gently)

Yeji: Ryujin-ah, don't do this to me please~

Ryujin: Don't do what Yeddeong?~

(Ryujin walks forward to Yeji before she kisses her)