new school, new job, new life

So, ahem... this is the first story I'm publishing. Because I'm fucking lazy, I have written fanfics before but was to lazy to Finnish them. also art by me ^ it looks really bad because I didn't take my time

Let's start!

Bendy's POV.

I had to move out because of my parents not believing i could accomplish my dream, in other words they kicked me out. I'm not mad though, it's nice to get out of that shit hole. They always lectured me about my dreams, and how'd they'd never come true. I'll show them.

you must be confused, you see, I was always a theater kid growing up, I absolutely loved preforming musicals, but my parents wanted me to be realistic. They said I would never get any where in life with a dream like that, so I never told them about my theater.

When I finally turned 16, I applied for a job at a bar/casino in a restaurant for a preforming role, and I got it, then my parents found out and got mad and kicked me out for not being realistic. So then I found a small apartment that rented out for only 50$ a month. So here I am walking to my apartment with my suit cases and a dream.

me still only being 16, I still have to go to school, which means, New High School... yay -_-

After getting settled in, i got ready for school.
As i was walking there i heard yelling from behind me...

« Stop! » yelled what seemed to be a person from my new high school, judging by the uniform he was wearing.
He was panting because of how fast he was running. (Which wasn't that fast)

He bent over in front of me, catching his breath. « Oh my god you walk fast » he said between pant's
« Or your just slow » I replied with a joking smirk
« Ok, WOW, rude! » He said
« Who even are you? » I asked
« Oh yeah, I was running up to you to introduce myself » he said
« Why though... » I asked
« Because I'm new too! » he said, he held out his arm for a hand shake « I'm cuphead »
« How did you know I was new? » I asked
« I just do » he replied
The fuck!? I thought, Is he a fucking Mind reader!?
« Uhhhmm, ok I guess » I said as I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. « I'm bendy » I replied
« Nice to meet you Bendy, we should get going now, school starts soon » he said
« Well I would have been there already, If you didn't stop me » i said with an annoyed look on my face
«  mk bitch see y'a around! » He said, obviously a little pissed at what I said

Oof, finally I can start walking to school. I opened the gates and started walking, as I was walking I opened my phone to text Boris, I had to leave him at my parents house, because I couldn't afford bringing him into a risky life like this.

'How's school?' Asked Boris
'I haven't started yet , I bumped into this weird guy, but I guess I was being a bit rude when I said that I'd be in school already if he didn't stop me' I replied
'Hmm, I mean it's true, are you still picking me up after school?' He asked
'Yes, why wouldn't I' I responded
'Yes! Welp I gotta go bye!' He replied

I turned my phone off, I noticed that I had already walked into the school. I went to the theater, where they were giving out our schedule's. I got my schedule, I was just about to walk out the door when I heard,

« Come back to the theater on your first break, to sign up for the theater club, acting, stage hands, and more!we will be holding auditions for the amazing musical HAMILTON on Wednesday! »  yelled by one of the teachers.

i absolutely love that musical! Luckily I could sing all the parts, I was so excited. As I was walking to class I was already planning my great audition.

Cuphead POV.

I heard the announcement from one of the teachers that they were holding sign ups for the musical Hamilton, and that the auditions started on Wednesday. I decided i should sign up for stage hand and for the auditions, just in case I didn't get a part in the show.

Time skip to first break!

I went to the theater to sign up for stage hand and for the auditions when I seen bendy signing up as well, just ... great
-_- he seemed nice it's just, he's a bit rude, from the impression I got, but he could have been kinda creeped out.

Whatever I decided to see what he was signing up for, I walked over to him. « Hey! I didn't think you liked theater! »
He looked at me surprised « oh it's you, uhm yeah I like theater. Why? » He asked. « Oh no reason, I just wanted to know. » I replied « your so fucking weird. » He said as he stared at me weirdly « WOW ok then, this is what I get for trying to be friends with someone. » I said dramatically. He looked at me like was fucking stupid. « WhAt! »I asked in a slightly weird voice. He laughed, then he stopped and slowly looked down, his giant smile turning into a depressing frown. « why would you want to be friends with me? »

End of chapter 1