33.

EastRidge , Tennessee

"You still don't wanna talk...?" Karter said pulling his pants up

Ayla grabbed her phone and unlocked and went to her notes and went to the first thing she wrote, she passed Karter her phone

"Read it?" Karter asked and she nodded her head

Karter looked at her phone and started reading

How do you feel Ayla?

Bad. I feel alone, I don't wanna feel this way but that's how my family make me feel. They make me feel like I'm a disappointment and embarrassment, I can't even go to a family gathering with out them looking at me wrong. They feel like I should follow after their footsteps when all I wanna do is be a hairstylist. They're acting like I'm saying I don't wanna do anything with my life at all. They whisper about me, talk about me in my face and I'm just so angry. I'm hurt.. I miss my foster mother, she was everything I can ask for in a parent, she gave me attention, love, and support all I ever wanted.

"Next one.." Ayla said and Karter clicked out that one and went to the next one

How do you feel about your biological mom?

I don't hate her.. she gave me life , I feel like I should hate her but I'm not. Even though she hurt me, she wasn't first bully. My first bully ever when I first told her I wanna be a hairstylist she completely disclaimed as her daughter. She told my whole family making them disclaim me also. She compared me and my sisters all our life, she put me last. Always. I don't even think that it's about my career any more I just think it's because they really hate me an I wasn't planned like the rest of my sisters. This one time in first grade I came home happy as ever I had gotten my first award and I showed her , she looked at me with pure disgust she took it out my hand and ripped it. I was so fucking sad I cried myself to sleep, The next day I wake up and see all three of my sisters awards on the fridge. I wish she would've aborted me like she told me she was, I recall her saying 'you're nothing but a disappointment I should've aborted you when I had the chance'

How do you feel about your dad?

He's just the same way as my mother he hates me also, he's a follower though like anything she say he does.

How do you feel about your sisters?

I love them. It's not their fault they were planned and I wasn't. Well lyla.. I don't know I think she hates me too.. I love Tyla with all my heart she's the best sister ever. I love her so much. I don't hate them for me being treated different that's my parents doing not theirs.

How do you feel about yourself?

I'm- im strong.. very strong. To go through so much and still be here I'm strong I hide everything and still keep a smile on my face.

Do you think your making you foster mom proud?

No. Not at all. I fail everyone, disappoint everyone. Nun new.

How do you feel about Karter?

I feel different around him like I can be myself without being judged.. I feel safe and comfortable. I

Karter let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in.

"I know it's we- it's not.." Karter said

"Stop crying." Karter said pulling her up off his bed pulling her into a hug

"I can't , I'm hurt.. really hurt." Ayla said making Karter frown

"I disappoint you?" Ayla said looking up at Karter

"No. You human everyone makes mistakes ain't nobody perfect." Karter said

"I'm here for you when you need me or when you needa talk good terms or bad terms.." Karter said wiping Ayla face

"Promise?" Ayla said sticking her pinky out and Karter locked his pinky with hers

"I promise, now stop crying." Karter said looking at Ayla lips and he licked his lips and grabbed Ayla face as they both leaned in

Someone knocked on the door

"Who is it?" Karter said

"ITS JELLLLLLY!" Cameron said and Karter sucked his teeth

"This nigga." Karter said making Ayla laugh.

————————————————
Bebe: ohmagosh Cameron always doing sumn!!!!