Prologue

"We've got reasons to believe it's in EastWood, there's been a spike in energy near the edge of the forest, something's coming." There was a long sigh in response and a tall figured, shrouded in a white floor length cloak just shook their head, "We've spoken with-"

"Enough," The figure said turning away and they fixed their attention to the large stained glass window, an angel reaching out. "The filth will lead us to it when the time is right." Which could be hundreds of years, for as long as he'd been alive they've awaited the arrival of the Hybrid but it's been fifty years and his parents before that had prepared for it their entire lives only to die and find nothing. "I refuse to have our time and limited resources wasted on something that may not even be in existence yet."

They were rare and only three had ever been documented in the hundreds of years of the Watchers existence, "But this time we're po-" The smaller figure started to say again quickly, their facial expressions hidden by the hood of their cloak.

"I said enough you ignorant girl!" He turned to her, his arms crossed. "You will tell them I will not pursue this pointless chase and if you dare pester me with this again you'll be dismissed until further notice." He then motioned for her to leave.

The small girl stood there frozen and after a moment she quickly bowed her head, "Yes Sir."

"Good Night."

She slowly backed away and as soon as she was out of earshot of that wretched man let out a small curse and flung the doors open and stepped out into the street and she pulled her hood down, the wind blowing through her short blue hair. She shuddered and looked up at the sky, the moon barely visible from behind the thick dark clouds, she knew it was out there. She clenched her fists, "I'll find you, you bastard."

That man was a fool to believe the Hybrid wasn't out there, he was a fool to ignore the warnings of the neighboring Watchers, there was a spike in energy. Anyone could feel it, it was in the air, it was in everyone. Something was coming and they needed to be prepared.

Something from out of this world was coming, it was only a matter of time before all hell broke loose.

We're all dammed.