Part 31

[ 1 month till the wedding ]
halloween day

next morning

natalia
it was halloween day and there is going to be a party at mattia's friend house and the wedding is coming in 1 month im so excited for my dad and teresa. anyways i visit my mom every weekend bc of the wedding plans yk but my dad and teresa doesn't know i visit my mom the only person who knows is mattia. i still distance with ale about everything that happened but what happens if i see him at the party? or he wants me again? i get it if he wants to be with me but i love him as a friend and a brother. like i still have feelings for mattia but those feelings won't go away... we are going to be step siblings man. ale needs to accept my decisions but he doesn't listen, if anything goes wrong with him and me i hope kairi, roshaun, avani or mattia will be my backups bc we don't know if ale can do sum. anyways i go downstairs and smell delicious food that teresa made and i could see her happy smile on her face like she is ready for the wedding and i see mattia and gianluca playing a board game and my dad well he is practicing dancing bachata lmaoooo.

mattia: good morning lia
natalia: good morning to you too tia
teresa: how did you sleep *serving our plates*
natalia: good but thank you for asking
teresa: that's good
natalia: are you guys ready for the wedding
teresa, gianluca and teresa: yessss!
mattia: yeah
teresa: what about you natalia?
natalia: im excited like both of y'all are happy and im proud to both of you that you found your happiness!
teresa: awwe your sweet!
papa: thank youu hija
natalia: your welcome!
mattia: lets eat!

skip breakfast

i finished my plate and washed my dish and headed to my room to get ready for the halloween party so first i took a shower. like the party starts at 5 so a few minutes later i finished taking a shower and check the time it was 3:30 so i hurried my ass up to put on my costume.

[ this is your costume ]

[ your makeup ]