Chapter 1: little changes to little animals...

((Top pick is character Sky (me) when I was sane still))

I was sitting at the table waiting for mom to finish dinner. My two friends came over and mom and dad said It was ok if that I can have a sleep over with them here. "This is going to be fun!" I squealed with my friends.

"Well yea! It's supposed to!" Said Layna.

"What does my name stand for again?" I looked at Wolf and giggled.

"Your name means 'Strength Of The Raven' " I said sounding smarter. We all laughed and Wolf went closer to me and Layna.

"Hey Sky?" Wolf asked.

"Yea Wolf!?" I said happily.

"We're all going to stick together, Whatever happens where there for each other...right?"

"Always and forever!" I said and hugged them. They hugged back and my mom brought over 3 plates of pasta for us.

"Thanks Miss. Siren!" My friends said and I said, "you guys can call her Rose...? Silly"

I said and took the first bite of pasta. My mom looked at me and I rolled my eyes. We didn't really have a relationship even though I was 8 1/2 years old. My mom glared at me and I thought, 'more bruises for me tomorrow'

I sighed and took a drink of orange juice I had in a green cup. My friends just talked about how we all would live together and play games and eat pizza together. I was lost in my thoughts until my dad got home. "DADDY!!!" I practically screamed. My friends jumped and then smiled.

My friends got up and came over with me hugging my dad. He was in the military. He kept sending me messages in the mail box saying that he missed me so much! He is my savior forever.

"How's my little darling doing!"

I cried and kept hugging him. I had black dress pants and a shirt that said 'dads little military daughter'
"I missed you so much daddy!!" I cried out to him. He gave me kisses and my mom came over and hugged him, not even kissing him or crying. What's wrong with her.

~TIME SKIP 14 YEARS OLD~

I woke up at 4:00 in the morning and sighed. "Same time as always...well, I better get ready for school..." I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and set them on the corner of the sink and stepped in the shower.

I started to sing. 'Nobody was here anyways' I sung, 'Rose; wish you'd be a adle teen'
"I wanna be a bottle blonde,
I don't know why but I feel conned,
I wanna be an idle teen,
I wish I hadn't been so clean" I sung in my sweet voice that Layna said 3 years ago.

"I wanna stay inside all day,
I want the world to go away,
I want blood, guts and chocolate cake,
I wanna be a real fake" I kept singing and shut off the water. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel.

I brushed through my dirty blond hair and then brushed my straight teeth along with my braces. The color was green and black since those are my favorite colors.

As I was brushing my teeth, Wolf and Layna came in through the door.

"Hey Sky!! It's just us!! Layna and Wolf!!" My friend Layna yelled.

"Oh hey guys! You can just make yourselves at home or whatever!" I yelled back. I heard them both laugh and talked about how bad the teachers were treating them and the other students. I giggled an opened the door walking towards my room. I heard both of them still talking downstairs and closed my door.

I forgot to lock it but it didn't matter, they were my best friends. I saw the door knob twist and I quickly ran into the closet I had. I was cramped but I could still fit.

"Uh Sky? Ya' in here?! It's me, Layna...." She said.

I sighed and stepped out of the closet only with pants and a green bra on. "Oh my gosh I thought you were Wolf" I said and stretched.

"Oh yea, haha! I would of screamed if he came in if I were to look like you at this moment" she said and I fixed my bra a bit. Layna sat on my bed but she shut the door and locked it.

I looked out my window and saw a tall figure standing by the tress. I smiled a tiny smile and with a blink of a eye he was gone. "Um, Sky? You ok? You look really pale!?" She said worrying.

"Nah I'm-a fine" I said and got out a Triforce shirt. I slipped it on and Layna saw how skinny I was when I turned to the side. She sighed and I looked at her. "What Is it Layna?"

"Why is it when ever I look at you, your getting skinnier...why are you not eating most of the time?"

"I am too eating! I eat then play video games then when I pause the game I work out! do I need to stop?! Do I still look pretty!?" I was getting worried about what she said and she just laughed a bit.

"Just eat a bit more ok?" She said and hugged me. I hugged back and blood rolled down my eyes. I quickly wiped them and, thank god, didn't leave any trails.

I knew I could cry blood ever since my mom slashed one of my eyes with a knife from her being too drunk. I sighed and held my right eye. "Do you think it looks, bad..." I said letting go of her.

"Well, first..your always pretty to me and second, I don't care how you look, you are beautiful inside and out!" Layna said and hugged me again, this time a big one.

I giggled. "Thanks Layna" I grabbed her hand and walked out of my room showing her my new gaming room. "Now, what your about to see is millions of dollars spent on these, so pleas "Don't Break Anything"

I said sternly. Wolf and Layna smiled and nodded. "I promise....!" Said Wolf. If he was a wolf, he'd be wagging his tail off right now.

I slowly opened the door and video game counsels were everywhere. I had a computer with 4 screens over on both sides attached, 2 huge flat screens, a wii, wii U, PSP, PS, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, DS, 3DS, 3DSXL, iPod Silver, 4 Phones, a couch, an old Nintendo 64, game cube, Xbox, XBox 360 Kinect and last but not least a Xbox 1. There mouths dropped and our eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" Layna yelled. Wolf was on his knees, mouth still dropped to the floor.

"Can we all play!!" Wolf finally asked. I thought for a moment.

"Hmm...how 'bout we play, Slender: 8 Pages, let's see who wins!!" I said and ran carefully to my computer. I sat in my chair and they took chairs, from only God knows, and they sat right beside me. I giggled and pressed Slender. I had the oculus rift so I put that on and said, "ha! Good luck on me!!" I finally put it on all the way and looked around. "Nice..." I muttered and started the game. They looked at each screen and I practically jumped out of my chair walking away from slender. "NONONONONONONONONO!" I kept yelling. Wolf had got up to get a drink and Layna was right beside me to keep an eye at slender.

"What's happening!?" Wolf yelled.

"SLENDER IS BEHIND MEEEEE!!!" I yelled back. He quickly came down. Almost tripping on his way down. He chuckled and then he sat beside me again looking at the screen.

He jumped and Wolf told me he was coming from my left so I ran right. "Few...thanks person!" I said and laughed.

"No prob, Sky..." Wolf said and laughed.

~TIME SKIP NIGHT TIME~

We all where going home since it was getting late. Wolf said that he was walking Layna home just incase something happens and I hugged them both.

"Make sure to come by often guys!" I yelled as they went in distance.

"We will!!" They both yelled back and laughed. I smiled and went back inside. I had shut off all electronics so that my bill won't go up and got ready for bed.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and then got dressed in black shorts and a green Legend Of Zelda shirt with the try force symbol on the front and back.

I went to my room and fell deeply asleep. But this time, with someone looking down at my soul.