Chapter 2: where did I get these changes from?

((Top pick is character Wolf when he wasn't sane))

I woke up at 4:00 in the morning again. As I yawned I got up and did my daily things. I grabbed a bag of blue berries and started to play games. After what seemed like 30 minutes, I went down stairs to lift weights.

I was already up to 120 pound weighs? I thought I was only at 90? Eh, who cares. I went upstairs an got my bags then ran up to the bus stop. For some reason I heard another pair of foot steps behind me.

I went a bit faster and there foot steps went faster. I started to run but then they caught up and grabbed me from behind. I tried to scream but my mouth was covers by a bleached white hand.

I looked behind me and found a very wide bloody smiled, no eye lids, white faced person. I then got knocked out cold.

Jeff's POV

I had knocked out Sky with the back of my knife and lifted her up bridal style. I was just about to leave until I saw another of her friends but wolf. He got snatched by EJ and then Layna got snatched by BEN. It went as planed.

We 3 ran back to SlenderMansion not stopping to breathe. We quickly ran in and set them down on the floor, in Slendys room.

"Did you get what I asked for children..." Slendy said. We all said yes and stepped aside. Slender told us to leave and we did. We waited and waited and Slender finally came out.

He said we had to bring them back to there house so that they wouldn't see us....yet.

Normal POV

I got set down and I was still out. My window slammed shut waking me up cautiously. "WOOLLFF!! LAYNAA!!!" I screamed. No answer.

I got up but then fell right down. I groaned in pain and soon I couldn't see anything. "W-what's happening!?" I said and I cut my tongue with my now razor sharp teeth.

I screamed more and more as I heard echos across the street. I was Layna and Wolfs house. Wolf had screamed louder then both of us, he was that loud. I saw my skin and it was white pale. Like I died. I looked at my hair and it was turning green.

I got a chance to get up and run to the bathroom. I stopped screaming and so did the screaming out side. My eyes turned red and what I was wearing was different. I had a black lab coat, steal toed black boots and stitches on both sides of my mouth.

I sort of smiled and looked down at the sink. I got hungry so I went down stairs and grabbed a sandwich that I didn't finish. I took a bite but then threw it up. I gaged at it and then just threw that away. "I think it was old, yea..it was old! Right?"

I was breathing slower then I usually breathe. I made these noodles my friend gave me today as a gift of her friendship and I took a bite of them. Again, I threw it up. "WHATS WRONG WITH THIS FOOD!!" I yelled. "I can't eat anything!" I got everything that is edible with out anything on it and tried everything.

I threw up everything, all of it. Was I just, changing? No, it can't be. And it WON'T be. I grabbed my wallet and walked out side. I just looked down the whole time. Eyes burning into my flesh. I went to wolfs house and opened the door.

"W-Wolf..." I Yelled out.

"don't come near me!!" He screamed. I was worried and looked around the house. I ran up to the kitchen and saw wolf on the ground breathing heavily. I went closer and he covered himself. "Let me see...please wolf! I'm your best friend..."

"Promise not to run..." He whimpered out. I said yes and he looked up. He saw my appearance and just looked in my eyes.

"I-I don't know what happened...."

"Don't worry...your ok...can you eat regular food? Like go get your favorite sandwich"

He nodded and quickly made a sandwich. He finished and ate it. Surprisingly he just ate it. He didn't throw up or anything. I stared in awe and his teeth got sharper by the minute.

He even grew taller then normal. I stood up and I was about 6'1 feet tall. I hit my head on the counter an rubbed it. "Ouch!" I said he stood up and was about a foot taller.

"Wow...we've grow way to much" he said and chuckled as I laughed. "Omg we need to go see Layna!" I said and ran out of the house with Wolf beside me catching up quickly. We kept our heads down and got to Layna's house. She was sleeping, still?

"Layna?" Wolf said and I hid behind him like something was going to happen.

"L-layna....Wake U-up....?!"

"LEAVE....me alone...I'm trying to sleep..."

Layna's POV

I said as I turned around facing the wall. They can see what happened to me. They would freak out and leave me. I pretended to sleep and they just sighted and walked out. "Oh, and layna," Sky started. "Your not normal...your hair is really red...and....there's a knife sticking out of under your pillow..." Sky said. I growled and she walked out completely.

What happened to us?