Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hogwarts!

I don't own Harry Potter or Girl Meets World!!!

Althea (Thea) Matthews was older than her sister Riley by about a year. Riley and Thea didn't always get along, but they were still sisters. That all changed on Thea's 11th birthday.

"Wake up, Thea!" Her parents and siblings burst into her room with a cheer.

Thea bolted up in bed and looked around wildly "Where's the fire? What's happening?"

"Happy birthday!" Riley and Auggie jumped on their sister's bed and squeezed her in a hug.

"Happy birthday?" Thea asked, slowly getting her bearings "It-it's my birthday!"

"That's right, sweetie." Topanga smiled "Come downstairs when your dressed, I made chocolate-chip pancakes for breakfast."

"Come on, Riley, Auggie. Let's let your sister get ready." Cory gently pulled Riley and Auggie off Thea's bed.

Thea hopped out of bed and opened her closet door. She pulled out the outfit she'd laid out the night before and threw it on. She was combing out the tangles in her long, warm, brown hair when there was a tap on her window. Thea reached over and opened it, expecting to see her sister's friend, Maya Hart, but instead, a large tawny owl flew through the frame.

Thea shrieked in shock. The owl dropped the letter it held in it's talons and flew back out the window.

Her parents and siblings heard Thea's scream and raced upstairs.

"Thea, what's wrong?" Topanga cried, leading the way into her daughter's room.

Thea reached down and picked up the envelope the owl had dropped. She looked at it and saw the odd crest that sealed the letter. There was something written on the envelope, in emerald green ink.

To Miss A. Matthews
The second bedroom
Greenwich Village, New York

Slowly Thea opened the letter, breaking the seal as her parents crowded around her.

Dear Miss Matthews,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on the first of September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.
Yours sincerely,
Professor McGonagall

"Hogwarts?" Thea mumbled "What's Hogwarts?"

Suddenly, from downstairs they heard a loud knock on the door. The family shared a confused look before Riley dashed down the stairs.

"Who is it?" She shouted.

"Riley, wait!" Cory and Topanga called, chasing after their middle child.

Thea grabbed three year old Auggie's hand and led him downstairs. They stopped short at the bottom of the steps when they saw who was at the door. An older woman in bright emerald green robes and small spectacles perched on her nose smiled at them.

"May I come in?" She asked in an accent that was clearly British.

"Sure!" Riley bounced.

"Wait!" Topanga yelped "Who are you?"

"My name is Minerva McGonagall, I am the deputy headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry." The lady introduced herself.

"Mom, that's the lady on my letter." Thea whispered.

"Um, okay, I-uh-I guess you can come in." Topanga stammered.

The woman swept in, her robes swishing softly around her "May I?" She asked, gesturing to the couch.