Nayla

So on December 5th, 1991 a girl named Nayla was born. She was born to a Middle Class parents with a younger Sister. Growing up being the oldest daughter Nayla was focused a  lot by her extended relatives, especially her aunts from both her Father's and Mother's side. Nayla was pretty and Naughty. She was lazy when it comes to anything especially studying. She was even lazy to help her mother but she did sometimes. Her younger sister Asiya was a intelligent girl, Asiya was good at studies and wasn't lazy like nayla. They were just two years apart.

Growing up in a Conservative Society, Nayla knew the things she will face in the future. Everybody blamed nayla for being Bad at studies and being lazy. They all thought that she would never reach anywhere and would get married early like many of the girls in their society. Growing up Nayla was scared of it but she had secret dreams on achieving Certain things. She was Bad at Physics but good at other subjects yet her family and people around her blamed her for being bad at physics. But luckily, Nayla and her sister Asiya was Close and even though Asiya was highly Praised, she still understood her sister more than anyone in the family. Asiya was supportive of Nayla.

One Day Nayla scored bad mark at physics and failed but passed other subjects with pretty good marks but still as usual the family criticized her for getting low marks in it and even joked on how she will be not reaching anywhere in the future and would end up getting married early. Poor Nayla couldn't say anything and had to leave the family hall to her room so that she can avoid such talks because it affected her mentally and brought her down while Asiya was praised.

Nayla was a Naughty girl, she used to play with boys in the neighborhood while her sister was shy to do so. She used to bunk Classes and was caught few times with her fellow classmates and friends and when the school informed her parents, as expected the blame and criticism against Nayla was even more. She used to wear clothes which were Shots and Half sleeves T-Shirt even tho it wasn't exposing her skin much while her sister wore Traditional clothes which compared to nayla's clothing was even more covered. Her Mom always tried to make nayla like any other girl by telling her to wear the same clothes as her sister but nayla would never listen. She used to cut her hair Short till behind her ears while her sister had long Black hair. Even though Nayla was a Pretty girl but people still preferred her sister asiya because they thought she looked feminine. People rarely praised Nayla.

As few years passed by, Nayla graduated School. Her final school score wasn't that high so the family was disappointed but still was happy with the fact that she passed. Her sister Asiya was in 11th year of her school. Coming to Nayla's secret dreams, She wished to be a journalist.
She loved to travel and visit different places and to know about their culture and language. So she wanted to be a journalist so that she can travel and meet different people and report news and also to appear on TV.
Also she was against many Inequality Things and wanted people to bring awareness on it. So she thought being a journalist would be a great idea for her but her family didn't know about it and the reason she didn't say because her family wouldn't understand such kind of dreams and would find it useless, Her family and people around her only knew about Doctor, Engineer and Teacher so they want her to be one of them but she didn't. She had her own dreams.

After many months of convincing, Her Family finally accepted what she wanted to become and she enrolled in a college for Journalism. During the first year there were many ups and downs for Nayla. Her family didn't have much money so they struggled a bit to pay her college expenses. So one day she finally decided to do a part time job but at first she still struggled to get the job and at last after almost a year of searching, when her second year of college was about to start, Nayla finally got a job in a Cafe. She was excited and her family as well, She started to earn money and started using to it for most of the college expenses and by this time her family's views on Nayla changed, they were proud of her but was still in doubt if she would complete her degree.

Now that Asiya was in her 12th year of school, she got a bit backward in her studies but still her parents and her other family members didn't care much because they thought that Asiya would make it. When the final exam came, Asiya had got very low marks. When Nayla became a third year student Asiya was planning to enroll in a good college as well but she didn't have any sort of plan on what to study. Her interest in Studying just faded away because their parents didn't care much about asiya or scolded her because they all thought she would be always good in studies and would not score any low marks but they were wrong.

Nayla helped Asiya to get a good admission but still the chances were very low. Finally Asiya got admission in a good college after many tries and
She wasn't interested much but still attended for the sake of her family.
By the end of the year, Nayla graduated and got a job in a popular News Channel and decided to do her master's with her own salary in a Open University while Asiya was ready to give up even though her family including Nayla tried to encourage her in continuing studies but nothing worked so she gave up and in a year Asiya got married and Nayla was working while doing her masters. She then completed her masters and got promoted in her job while Asiya was living as house wife with her 1 year old son yet still the sisters were close and would hangout like before during Nayla's holidays and both the sisters were supportive of each other and few years later with Nayla's help Asiya opened a Boutique which was successful. Her parents were happy after Asiya's boutique and thanked Nayla and their extended family appreciated her and never blamed or criticised her after that and nayla became a popular journalist and everyone talked of her highly and her sister's successful business was highly talked as well.