Chapter 6

Sorry about yesterday, My internet was down and I really couldn't do anything. Hope you guys understand. <3 ^-^ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Mitch's P.O.V.

We finished recording and decided to go downstairs and eat something. We headed toward the kitchen and found a note laying there.

Dear (Merome ^~^),

I went to pick up Lachlan and Preston, You guys if you want can have some alone time XD. See you back in a few hours.

Love, Rob.

There was barely anything left in the refrigerator except for leftovers so we decided to go out and eat. I left Rob a note so that he doesn't get worried and headed off to the car. We drove to this fancy place downtown and walked in holding hands. Some people were staring at us, I tried not to care but he could tell I was uncomfortable. We grabbed a seat near the window and a young women near our age came by to order our food.

''What would you like today, Gentlemen?'' She giggled a bit and we did too.

''I would like to try out Poutine for the very first time.'' Jerome said in one of those rich people voices.

''Me too please.'' I mimic back and all of us started laughing.

''And what would you sir's like to drink?''

''Water.'' We both said in sync.

''I'll be right back with your orders.'' She smiled and walked away.

''She seems nice.''

''Alot nicer then other people.'' I looked and still see people looking at us.

''Mitch, Promise me you won't care what other people think allright.''

''Ok.''

The lady came back with our orders and we just rushed in.This was Jeromes first time trying Poutune but I've tasted this before. He looked so happy eating it. Some gravy was on his mouth so I got a napkin and rubbed it off. He looked up and smiled and went back to eating. We were until we finished eating and paid for out meals. Got up and walked towards the door when suddenly a small kid walks up to us.

''Are you guys like....together?'' He said happily.

''Yeah.'' We both said awkwardly.

''Cool, my parents said gay people are bad....are you bad?''

''No.''

Then I saw a man coming up and grabbing the kid by his hand.

''Lets go!'' He then shot us a glare like we weren't allowed to talk to him.

Jerome looked extremely red. He was about to let it all out but I caught him just in time.

''Jerome relax, just let it go.''

''I can't just not do anything! Its not right for his parents to teach him that being homosexual is bad!''

I couldn't tell if he was very mad or he was about to cry.

''Remember what you said earlier, Don't listen to what other people say.''

''Yeah but what if people make us seperate? What if they yell or hurt us?''

I put my arms over Jerome.

''I will protect you with my life, you are my everything.''

''You make the world bright for me, you pick me up when I'm down.''

''I will never leave you for the rest of my life.''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for da late upload. Love you doods. <3