The Bacon Incident And Meeting (Chapter 5)

(A pic with my OC in it because I don't have a variety of pictures)

"(Y/N)! Wake up, we need to go eat!" A hushed voice hissed and I waved them away, hugging my pillow as I tried to get more sleep. Suddenly, my pillow was snatched out of my grasp and I sat up, glaring at who took it.
"I wanted to sleep though..." I whined, getting up.
"Yeah, well if you don't eat by 10pm you gonna have to wait until tommorow so hurry your butt up and let's go." Leon smiled, placing my pillow back on my bed.
"Fine..." I sighed and went to walk before being stopped.
"When was that taken?" He asked and I looked around to see he was looking at the picture of Byakuya and I.
"In January, it was really snowy and I was staying at his for a sleepover of sorts. His dad wasn't happy but still let me stay over. When we woke up the next morning there was snow all over his backgarden and I pretty much begged him to come out into the snow with me. My mum had showed up to pick me up and found us lying in the snow, laughing about how I'd slipped over and he tripped over me. It was super icy so it wasn't difficult. She took that picture and printed off two of it, giving myself and Byakuya one each. That day was probably my favourite of this year if I'm completely honest." I smiled sadly, remembering that Byakuya used to be the best thing that had ever happened to me.
"Awww, that sounds like it was really fun." Leon said with a small smile, looking at me.
"It was, it really was..." I sighed, looking at my watch. "It's 7pm?! How long was I asleep?!" I exclaimed and Leon chuckled, walking towards the door.
"Come on, we'll figure it out on the way. Everyone's waiting up for us, even his Majesty was willing to wait up for you." He smiled and I nodded, catching up as he walked out of the room. "Keys." Leon said and I looked at him strangely.
"What?" I asked, obviously confused.
"You need your keys so you can lock the door from the outside." He reminded me and I nodded, grabbing them out from the back of the door.
"Got them." I smiled and left the room, locking the door behind me.

As we started to walk away we heard two other voices and turned around to see who it was.
"Sayaka? Makoto? You two alright?" I asked, suspicious. They'd literally just walked out of Makoto's room and I kinda wanted to know what had happened.
"Yeah, we're fine. Makoto here decided it would be a good idea to get in the middle of a fight between Byakuya and Mondo. I think you can guess what happened." Sayaka giggled, nudging Makoto slightly.
"Did you get punched?" I asked, a small smirk on my face and Makoto nodded.
"More like knocked out." Leon snickered next to me and I glared at him.
"Shhh, else I'll knock you out." I said and he pretended to cry.
"Oh no! Don't do that, I'm begging you!" He fake cried and I sighed, walking away with Sayaka and Makoto. "Don't leave without me!" He exclaimed and I laughed as he caught up.
"Learnt your lesson?" I asked and he shook his head, smiling.
"Nope!" He chuckled. An idea popped into my mind and I went behind him, knowing he'd be able to take my weight. Without warning I jumped onto his back and he yelped, stumbling slightly. "(Y/N)! What the hell?!" He asked and Sayaka looked around at us, breaking into a fit of giggles.
"You two would be such a cute couple, you know that right?" She asked and I pursed my lips, remembering that hardly anyone knew we'd been in a relationship.
"Well, the thing about that is the fact it didn't turn out as great as we would of hoped. We were cute but then a small disagreement happened and it we went downhill from there." I giggled nervously and Leon nodded.
"Yeah, we're probably better off as friends, right?" He asked and I nodded.
"Probably.... Anyway, let's go!" I exclaimed and Leon chuckled, speeding down the hallway with Makoto and Sayaka running along behind. We came to a cafeteria and I could already here shouting, making me think someone had showed up seconds before us and Taka was lecturing them about being late.
"Mabye if we sneak inside we won't be caught." Leon whispered, letting me down.
"Mabye... thanks by the way, I didn't expect you to actually give me a piggyback." I giggled, looking at him.
"Oh it's nothing, I've missed when we used to do that after a baseball game just to celebrate. It was fun." He smiled and I nodded, remembering it faintly.
"Wait! You were the girl that did that?!" Makoto asked and we all entered the cafeteria together, laughing a little.