-(A/N)-

---

Okay, let me just get to the point. This is a FNaF and BNHA crossover, so obviously; there will be massive spoilers and lore reveals. Second, I'm pretty sure everyone knows how much of a mess the FNaF timeline and lore is — so don't be confused if I based this story off a different timeline instead of what you believe in.

Let's all play nice, so don't start up a debate or an argument about the FNaF lore — we all know how secretive and hella confusing Scott's games are.

Third, I haven't caught up much in the BNHA manga as other people have — so have mercy if I managed to make one or many details incorrect. However, feel free to correct me in terms of that, spelling, grammar, etc. (in a professional and peaceful way, of course)

And finally, please note this fanfiction was only for fun! So don't expect too much of my writing skills. Trust me.

*cough*

*cough*

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy what I have put together!

---

This was actually requested by fnaf2022 in Quotev, and I just simply wrote the story they were imagining. Check them out, if you want!

This was originally posted on Quotev. My Display Name is Maiden — with my Account Name as Decapitating Temptation. You can check me out over there‚ along with my stories including ‘Goldilocks’:

(I'm pretty sure y'all already are aware there will be cussing, blood, and maybe gore. Though, there will be 0% smut!)