-Chapter 1: "Desperate Measures"-

[A/N]: Reference art for Gold ^^^

Art is made by me. Please do not steal nor trace. [I tried my best.]

---

Edit: I added a few more stuff! I noticed it was lacking more ✨spice✨ and tension so here you go!

---

Oh, no.

Oh no no no nonononononononono—

This was bad, this was oh so bad. Golden Freddy had not accounted such a situation from happening. She had not thought that he would escape. It was impossible!

She had gotten complete control of his soul, snatching it and gobbling it all up before it fully succumbed to the dastardly fire Henry had set up. She had trapped him into the hell that she and the others designed and created specifically for him. Gold had broke the rules of life and death, for the sole purpose of giving William Afton the eternal damnation he deserved.

Can you blame her? After years of torture and pain on their part, he was to go into the afterlife with a few crushed bones and burns? Oh, no. No no no no.

They weren't going to let some random deity decide his fate, they were going to bring judgement upon him themselves. They didn't care how they'd do it, they just wanted him to pay for his actions; so that their enraged souls can finally be put to rest. But it seems they underestimated their bloodlust and greed.

Every death was so addicting and made them want more. They knew it was time to stop, they had been going at it for years, but they couldn't help it..! It felt so right! He deserved it! They relished in his suffering! It was like a relief drug they could not stop taking!

So imagine what it was like when the news of how he slipped through his chains had been announced. 

True hell broke loose.

Gold winced as she cowered in the corner of the cramp, utility closet she had found herself panicking in. Splotches of blood and oil decorated the walls that were painted in a certain shade of purple; a hue she had grown accustomed to far too well. The colors mixed together like watercolors in Gold's vision, laughing mockingly at her as the purple swallowed the palette whole.

Clenching her jaw shut, Gold slammed her sharp claws onto the wall; growling with animosity. Eyes downcast, she desperately wished it was all a bad dream — everything; but with years of wishing for the same thing, she knew better than to clung to it like a lifeline.

She knew better now. But damn, how much she wanted her childlike naivety to have remained within her — the everlasting struggles were more bearable that way.

---

"Gold, calm down."

 "I can't Mari! He's out there somewhere in another where we don't have access to‚ possibly already HURTING innocent people— HOW CAN I STAY CALM?"

 "[Name]‚" The blonde girl looked over her shoulder to the albino-haired puppet‚  "I know, I know; William is a crazed murderer that already killed dozens of kids‚ but I know he isn't stupid enough to immediately commit a murder after being transported to who knows where."