[ ~oSEVENo~ ]

"So, anything interesting today?" Aizawa and Moya were eating their dinner. Moya eating his vegetable porridge while Aizawa eating a sushi.

"I won today battle training and become the MVP, then I eat with Shinso again" Moya said while blowing his hot porridge.

"Shinso?" Aizawa ask.

"Ah! right he is one of the people I talk to yesterday, Hitoshi Shinso" Moya explained, remembering that he didn't mention Hitoshi name yesterday.

"Which class did he attend?" Aizawa remember there are no hero student in the Hero department with the name of Hitoshi Shinso.

"He is in 1-C, a general education student" Aizawa hum at that.

"We're going for a field trip tomorrow, sleep early" Moya nod and he finished his food quickly.

[#]

Aizawa announce to the students about their field trip to USJ this day and told them to choose their class representative.

Everybody was in chaos since most of them want to be the class representative, that's until Iida shut them up and told them to choose using voting system. Moya want to scoff since Iida raised his hand the higest, but he admitted that Iida is a good class president in the past so he write Iida's name and immediately collect his vote.

"Someone vote for me?" Iida said while seeing one stripe in his name, he was disappoint for not chosen as the class president, but seeing that one of them vote for him touch him a bit.

"I think it's kageyama who wrote that, aren't you like a classmate in junior high school?" Momo said, she saw what Moya write just now.

"I see..." Iida glance at the sleeping boy in the corner, he feel a bit annoyed that the boy is sleeping again. But he let it slide today, he feel a bit proud since Kageyama the most lazy and quite student in the class trust in him to be a president.

In the end Izuku and Momo is their class representative.

[#]

"Hey Shinso" Shinso look up from his lunch and stare at the sleepy boy in front of him "You've ask me about my quirk can I-"

RRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG

"Level three breach, every one please evacuate" Moya glance at the running students, he was to lazy to follow them but he stood up because Hitoshi drag him from the cafeteria. The corridor were pack with panicking students, Moya tried to shield himself with his pillow.

Hitoshi save the day by leaving the middle crowd and cornered them to the wall, trapping Moya who separate them by his pillow. Hittoshi became his new shield.

"Everyone! don't panic it's just the press! please calm down and walk back to your class properly" Iida statement calm the students and they all back to their class.

"Are you okay Shinso?" Moya said, glancing from his pillow that buried half of his face, only showing his droopy electric blue eyes.

Hitoshi stare down, since Moya is a head shorter than Hitoshi, he gulp realising their position right now he back away "I'm okay"

"Okay" Moya nod innocently.

"Say what do you want to ask just now?" Hitoshi tried to change the topic.

"Oh! I *Yawn* want to ask you about your quirk"

Hitoshi regret changing the subject "It's called...brainwashing, I can control a person if they answer me verbally"

Moya nod "Is that why you failed the practical exam?"

"Uhh yeah..." Hitoshi was confused, did he not think that his quirk is villainous?

"Why don't you *Yawn* use it on people to help you on the exam?" Moya tilt his head to the side.

"Wait! don't you think my quirk is villainous?" Moya word just now caught him offguard, he never meet a person who told him to do that openly.

"Villainous? why?" Moya doesn't understand why Hitoshi quirk was called villainous.

"I can control people if they talk back to me don't you think it's villainous?"

Moya give a 'are-you-serious' look to the taller boy "Then my quirk is villainous too because I can suffocate people with my cloud" Moya said calmly.

Hitoshi eye widened at that "Shinso, don't listen what they say...your quirk is yours, how you use them is up to *Yawn* you...not them" Moya said "Beside you haven't done *Yawn* anything to me right?" Moya rub his eyes, he is getting really sleepy now.

Hitoshi smile, a genuine one even thought it's small "Yeah...you're right...thank you" Moya nod at Hitoshi.

"Kageyama-san! the class will begin soon please come back right now" Both of them saw Iida ran to their place "You too please go to your classroom" Iida said strictly.

"Well, see you *Yawn* tomorrow Shinso" Moya wave at him and he went back with Iida to their class.

[#]

Izuku resign himself from the president position and Iida was chosen. At the end period the class went to the parking lot. "Everybody please line up!" Iida has begun his president work, but apparently the bus that came was not what he expected.

Moya has change into his hero costume, he sat beside Tokoyami, the boy who hold his pillow on the first day.

"Hey Midoriya! I'm a blunt person so I'm gonna ask this now, why is your quirk look the same like All might?" Moya didn't listen to that, he actually have a theory on that thing and he confirmed it the day after he found All might stalking Izuku when they were doing a quirk test.

He caught All might in action and he suddenly blurt out the truth to the number one hero and the hero idiotically nod to it, so he got his answer.

He plug on his earphone, not wanting to listen more to their conversation. He slightly lean on Tokoyami and sleep.

Tokoyami sigh at the additional weight but Dark shadow somehow come out and snuggle to the cloud boy beside him.

[#]