¶~Chapter 2

UNEDITED

Micheals POV

We finally got to school after like 30 minutes of driving. It wasnt that long but it felt like an hour to me because I was so pumped to get to school. Not that I was eager to start learning, just that I really wanted to see my friends and my girlfriend, Favour. Even though we chatted like forever during the holidays, I still wanted to see her beautiful face. Just the thought of her made me blush.

"If you like continue thinking of favour ehn, don't enter, assembly has already started"

Tiana said bringing me out of my reverie. I just hissed at her and walked into the school compound.

Now the school had changed alot. New teachers, new students, tables and chairs and even the school was repainted. I was really impressed because I didn't think our good for nothing principal would be capable of doing all these. Now I was wondering the amount of persuasion, that made him do all this. I was now proud to be called a lakeview student.

As I walked into our hall, I spotted Tiana already squealing with her girl gang. I just rolled my eyes, GIRLS.

I finally found david, and the rest. We were a gang but dàvid was my best friend. Immediately we met we started gisting about the match that was played yesterday, Paris vs. Bayern

We actually placed a bet on it and luckily David lost.

"Guy, shebi I tell you say Bayern go win this match na, you no gree" I said laughing

"Free me joor, no be 1-0, una no even try sef" Dave replied in disgust.

I just laughed at turned to face the principal who was about to give a speech since it was the first day of school.

David's POV

I was pretty angry that Mike had won the bet, but I just faced front because the principal had already started talking and I didn't want to get punished on my first day. The principal was this old man that should be around fifty years old. He always wore baggy trousers and large shirts and also had long beards which made him look like Santa Claus. He never smiled at the students and was very strict, that was where we got the nickname"Bony face" which we always called him at his back.

"Good morning students, welcome to a new term, new class and new session. We expect good behaviors from all our students. You all are well acquainted with the rules and regulations of this school. No loitering during class, all classes should remain quiet at all times. Ensure your notes are properly copi...."

"Will you all shut up and listen!!" The over Sabi teacher of school, Mrs Oparah shouted as she cut the principal.

"Thank you" The principal replied admist clearing his throat. Even he didn't like "Mrs over Sabi " as we fondly called her.

"As I was saying, ensure your notes are properly copied, keep your things safely especially those ones living in the hostel and lastly, anyone caught in any immoral act shall be severely punished. Now yoy all should move quietly to your various classes"

I remembered clearly hearing the principal tell us to walk quietly to our classes, but what we did was far from quiet. Students we running, chatting, shouting and so on.

First period started in earnest and I was very happy because that was the only opportunity I had to escape from more teasing.

Mike and I weren't in the same class instead it was Tiana and I. I always had a crush on her since jss2 when she was my partner for a class project.

This girl is just an angel from heave. Her smile, cheeks, leg, curves and composure made me go Gaga whenever I saw her and btw she had a very sharp mouth.

I have vowed to tell her how I feel, because if I don't, I'm very sure I'm gonna run mad. And I also made a mental note to make sure I sit beside her I class.

You think I'm obsessed right...well I don't think so. I just love her!

Tiana's POV

I was so happy to see my bestie again. Lamide, as I fondly called her, was someone I could trust with my whole life. She knew all my secrets and we were veryyyyy close.

You need to see this girl's. Her boobs were gigantic..lmaoo..buy seriously, it was like she was carrying the whole world on her chest and I made sure I always teased her about it.

"Lamide, ah you've changed in just this past weeks mad oo"
I said. Time to start teasing.

"What do you mean, I've not changed at all oo, ahh all the junks and food I ate during the holiday sef, I don't know where it went to" She replied looking puzzled.

"It's so obvious that they all went to your boobs na...look at them, just growing bigger everyday..lol" I said admist laughing.

She just gave me the waka sign and started laughing too.

"Tiana, you've started that your rubbish again. My boobs are normal joor....mtcheew" she said walking away.

"Yee, she Don vex" I thought still laughing. Later on, I went to my class to start our class to start my lesson which was maths, my best subject..yay!!

Heyyo,
Did you enjoy this chapter as much as I did?
Wow 900 words in just this chapter, I never thought I could actually do it. Thanks to all of you that have read and voted for this book and special thanks to Macedonia2901 for the amazing cover. I love you♥️

The drama is yet to come, just continue reading and I'm sure you will enjoy it‼️
And also do you think Dave is obsessed with Tiana😂?
Have you imagined lamide and wondered what she looked like 😂?

Now you know the drill
>Vote
>Comment
>Share
>And also follow me for more stories.

Love y'all
Chisom🖤