Chapter 10

The bright light shown in my eyes as someone pushed the curtains open. 

"What the hell man?" I groaned pulling the thin sheets over my exposed upper half. I was only wearing my sports bra and I felt uncomfortable in it.

"Pfft, relax April. Glad yer' finally awake. Carol's making breakfast, wanna join?" Daryl grumbled sitting at the end of the bed.

I relaxed and rested an arm over my forehead. I let out a sigh sat up groaning in pain.

"Hey, steady yourself," Daryl said standing up and grabbing a folded shirt off the chair in the corner. He threw the shirt and it hit me in the face. I made an ugly face as it hit me and let out a small chuckle.

"Sorry..." he muttered as I put the shirt over my head with my right arm. Once I painstakingly got my left arm through the shirt, Daryl held out his hand to help me up. I placed my hand in his and he lifted me up off the bed.

I walked through the hall and out the door, Daryl trailing behind. I walked into the camp and Lori came up to me, seeing me first. She wrapped and arm around me, one under her big belly. She was due any day now.

"Glad your okay, April," she said patting my right shoulder lighty, I heard Daryl shuffle beind me and new he was getting protective. He didn't want me to get hurt and will probably not let me go anywhere alone until I was healed.

Everyone greeted me except Shane, the little prick. He was going crazy and getting wilder everyday. He meerly looked over at me nodded. 

As Carl greeted me he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug. I looked at everyone's faces quickly and saw they all were smirking and looking at us. Daryl had gone and sat down by Carol, of course, and began eating.

Carl and I sat down on a thick rotting log and ate breakfast. Andrea apologised once then sat by Shane. He's got her under his spell, making her evil like him. I can just see him rubbing his hands together with his back hunched and letting out an evil and creepy laugh. muahahaha.

I looked around and saw that Glenn and Rick were missing.

I nudged Carl's arm and he looked at me with curious icy eyes.

"Where's Rick and Glenn?" I said swirling my fork on my plate over the scrambled eggs. I tried not to make it look so obvious I was bit worried, so thank god everyone had turned their attention to a green car making its way down the road.

"Right there," he said smirking and pointing to the green car that was now parked and crowded by people. I blushed and set my plate in the bin before making my way over to the car.

"Who the hell is that?" Maggie said crossing her arms and glaring at a man with a blind folded on his face and arms bound in rope.

"Uh, That's Mark. He was pretty beat up and the walkers nearly got him. So he's gonna need some treatment," Glenn said rubbing his head and glancing over at him.

Oh shit

Rick walked over to the car and pulled the man out. He removed the blindfold and the man shook his head.

Oh f**k

The man smirked, his gruff beard releasing a little dirt. Filthy pig.

"Well if it little April," he said.

Williams is back.