Chapter 6: Let It Go

At the ice mountain 

Spiderman(Symbiote Outfit): Elsa.

Elsa:🎵the snow glows white on the mountain not a foot print to be seen🎵.🎵A Kingdom Of Isolation,and it looks like I'm the queen..The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside..couldn't keep it in,heaven knows I've tried🎵.

Venom(in Peter's Head): there.

Elsa:🎵Don't let them in,Don't let them see,Be the good girl you always have to be conseal don't feel,Don't let them know🎵!

Spiderman(Symbiote Outfit): I'm gonna stay with her.

Elsa:🎵well now they know! Let it go,let it go,(creates Olaf) can't hold it back anymore let it go! Let it go! Turn away and slam the door! I don't care! What they're going to say! Let storm rage on,the cold never bother me anywhere🎵.(unclapps her royal Cloak).

Spiderman(Symbiote Outfit):(sees her royal cloak) this way.

Elsa:🎵it's funny how some distance makes everything seem small and the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all🎵.🎵it's time to see what I can do.(creates the first side of the bridge) to test the limits and break through no right,no wrong,no rules for me I'm free🎵!(runs and made a ice bridge).🎵Let it go! Let it go! I am one with the wind and sky! Let It go,Let it go! You'll never see me cry! Here I stand!(stomp her foot and creates a snowflake symbol). And here I stay! Let the storm rag on🎵.(creates the ice palace).

Spiderman(Symbiote Outfit): Whoa!

In the ice palace 

Elsa:🎵my powers flurries through the air into the ground,My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around! And one thought crystallizes like a icy blast🎵!🎵I never going back.(grabs her tiny crown and throws it). The past is in the past!(makes a braid).🎵Let it go! Let it go! And I'll rise like the break of dawn!(makes her blue dress).🎵Let it go,let it go! That perfect girl is gone! Here I stand in the light of day! Let the storm rage on! The cold never bother me anywhere🎵.

(Doors shut).

On the ground

Spiderman(Symbiote Outfit): wow.

Venom(in Peter's Head): yeah. And now go to her.

Spiderman(Symbiote Outfit): walk towards the palace.